Thursday, January 21, 2016

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 22/01/2016

Guru of 3D



So Embarrassing...
Two days back the secretary in my company asked me if I've got any new movies for her to watch. After having asked what type of movies it was the...

Read More ...




Windows 10 x64 Support with Legacy ATI Cards Please Help!
Hey Everybody,

So I figured I would tell my story here, since I figure it MAY be of help to someone else who may be having issues. I have a very...

Read More ...




Sound card upgrade
Looking to upgrade my Xonar DX.

Was going to get a dedicated DAC like Modi but I do game so I do like the gaming enhancements, HRTF in particular....

Read More ...




"Is 3Dfx here to stay?" - 1997 interview after Sega contract was terminated
This interview happened shortly after 3Dfx had been informed by Sega that their contract to provide the graphics system for Sega's next console had...

Read More ...




Quadro 354.61 HP mobile driver + inf modded
Win 7/8 - 64 bit
http://download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/driver/drvs/2016/01/20829040_ea622cec85f19cad9e0b3ef73792c84a80659ef2.cab
...

Read More ...




Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Anyone going to get this? mediocre reviews so far:3eyes: I might just because its Homeworld and i need a new RTS to play:)

Read More ...




Hitman and DirectX12 GDC talk
http://www.gdconf.com/news/get_advanced_graphics_tips_fro.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GameDevelopersConference+...

Read More ...




CPU core parking
Guys, I just wanted to share this info through because:

1 I don't know if somebody has put this before (I was on deployment)
2 I had this issue...

Read More ...




How do i fixing my flicker problem ? :(
my screen Flicker starts when i enter a game and then it starts to flciker even go black for a split of a sec and thats with the newest crimson...

Read More ...




NF Tools by Nabil Fathi
nabilfathi . wordpress . com

remove spaces between dots.

Guys, did you try it?
We just install it, reboot, and continue to use the computer....

Read More ...




AMD-ceo: Zen-processors available at the end of 2016
Despite rumors that it would be 2017, Lisa Su, ceo of AMD during a financial conference call shared that Zen based processors indeed will become...

Read More ...




Rumor: Intel to release three 10nm generations of processors
Intel, according to rumors, is to release three generations of processors that will be fabbed on 5nm after Cannonlake and Icelake. Yesterday we...

Read More ...




No AMD Fuel Service
Hello everybody! I have noticed today i don not have AMD Fuel Service on 16.1 crimson edition driver neither windows 7 nor windows 10(64bit)Is it...

Read More ...




Cities Skylines Snowfall Announced
Paradox Interactive announces winter is coming to Cities Skylines, announcing Snowfall, an upcoming expansion for the urban planning game.Â*The...

Read More ...




Expert Oriented Launches Radeon R9 380 Graphics Card
Though predominantly active in the Asia region,Â*Expert Oriented finally launches their Radeon R9 380 Graphics Card. Located under SKU...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Windows , ATI , Sega , HP , driver , CPU , Intel , AMD , Radeon

No comments: