Sunday, December 20, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 21/12/2015

Guru of 3D



Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti Xtreme WaterForce - radiator positions?
Was just wondering some things about this card, I might look at getting one in future (next GPU update).

It looks to me that those tubes are quite...

Read More ...




Modded Win 10 15.201.1151.1008 driver for Win 8
Where I can find these drivers which i can install in win8.1 OS? I will really glad if You could help me.

Read More ...




SSD doesn't work in SATA 3 mode
Hi,

I have laptop Asus 53sj.
Based on information in SiSoft Sandra, my SATA chipset supports SATA 3(6 GB/s) mode.

Disk Controller
Model :...

Read More ...




descent underground-dx12?
is descent underground early access on steam a dx12 game? Because wikipedia is listing as a dx12 game but steam requirements are dx 11. Any thoughts?

Read More ...




Asus Z97-Pro (WiFi ac) not see my M.2 SSD drive
Guys and gals (?), I would certaily use some help / advices, on how to make my M.2 SSD device visible in bios of my new Asus Z97-Pro (WiFi ac)...

Read More ...




Black Desert Online
I thought there was already a thread for this game, but couldn't find it.

I'm playing the second beta test for the Western version, i think this...

Read More ...




How far G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series (F3-14900CL8D-8GBXM) go...?
I wonder, how fast these DDR3 rams can go - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series F3-14900CL8D-8GBXM:

Image:...

Read More ...




Anyway to quickly find Watch Dogs fire trucks on an emergency run?
Like a mod or vanilla way to find them. Same for finding an ambulance or police car on an emergency run. With sirens flashing. It takes too long for...

Read More ...




Review: Anno 2205: PC graphics performance benchmarks
Yeah I know .. I know ... we're a little late with the performance review. So for a month now I have been wondering, should or shouldn't I test Anno...

Read More ...




Audio problems with msi h81m-e34
Hi guys.

Have this mobo on a new build.

I've loaded audio drivers from the CD supplied.

I've put it in an old case which has a front panel...

Read More ...




LG G5 Specs.
http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/lg-g5-what-we-want-to-see-1299722
...

Read More ...




Guru3D 2015 December 19 contest - Win an 8-Core AMD FX-8370E Processor
For the remainder of 2015 each and every single day here on Guru3D we will give away a nice prize. That means every dayÂ*up-to December 31st you will...

Read More ...




Tom Clancy The Division - Live Action Trailer
When our world is on the brink of collapse, what's left for us to save "Silent Night" is the official Tom Clancy's The Division live action trailer,...

Read More ...




Batman: Arkham Knight Patch
Warner Bros and Rocksteady have released a new 548MB patch for Batman: Arkham Knight. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read...

Read More ...




PC never gets louder than 25DB. Always had loud PC's... LOL
25DB is so quiet its crazy.... In my basement I cant hear the PC at all. That's how it should be with everything water cooled.

Super stoked to...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Gigabyte , GTX , driver , SATA 3 , SSD , SATA , Asus , msi , LG , AMD

No comments: