Monday, October 12, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 13/10/2015

Guru of 3D



Help picking a Full Tower case(aluminum and Dust filters)
Hello everyone, i hope this is the right place for such thread, anyways, i currently have a CM HAF 932 and its almost completly rusted( i live very...

Read More ...




[Project Log] - IN WIN G1 (modded In Win 909)
Image: http://i.imgur.com/G8iKLyY.png

Hey guys and welcome to my In Win G1 project log!

I've been busy working on my Thermaltake CaseMOD...

Read More ...




Coretemp and System Mon. 2 is killing me and my cpu!
Any idea what could cause the stupid gadget System Monitor 2 and/or program Coretemp to overheat my cpu with 0 usage but 100% fan and 85c+ temps all...

Read More ...




decent eyefinity monitor recomendations
Hi iam looking for some decent 27inch 4k 144hz monitors with thin bezels and not to dear, looking to spend about £1000 or less for all 3 monitors if...

Read More ...




ATI Color saves?
hello friends, wanted to ask in windows 10 does the ati have the same color problem not saving as the nvidia control panel or it saves fine after...

Read More ...




Nvidia Control Panel Color Not Saving?!
Hello ,

We are running windows 10 pro with the latest nvidia drivers for gtx 980.

Whenever we select the brightness level an gamma level
In...

Read More ...




Got stung by a weard looking wasp, what is it?
I was lying in the bed watching a movie when...Bam! got stung on the side of my face (hurt like hell) I jumped up and found this wasp on my pillow so...

Read More ...




Windows 10 upgrade: after restart the tiles and icons dissapear in the start menu ???
I have been working with my computer with Windows 7 Pro for many years without any problem.
My graphics card is the GTX 570 from Asus. It uses...

Read More ...




Possible Fix found for Driver Crash r9 390
Hey, i might have found a fix for the driver crashes with the 300 series.

I found this on the Microsoft Support page
...

Read More ...




Samsung 60" 4K UHD TV on GTX 970 4GB
hey folks,

I have been away from the forums for a longtime but here I am back with few questions since I have not had time to experiment like I...

Read More ...




Phil Spencer planning for Xbox 360 games on Windows 10
With the Xbox One now getting backwards compat games in the form of old Xbox 360 titles Xbox head honcho Phil Spencer states he has plans to also...

Read More ...




Can I fool a HP SE1102 server into thinking its fan works?
One of my servers fan stopped working. The server is an ancient HP SE1102 server (special edition). Fan picture(includes serials and what not):...

Read More ...




I7 6700k or I7 i7 5930K?
Hows it going, wondering which do you guys think is better for a PC that will be streaming and playing games. Is skylake the way to go or not? Thanks.

Read More ...




How To Hard Reset Android Tablet without VOLUME Keys
I need HELP, I had a tablet with android 4.4.4 KitKat, it has no volume keys its only have a power button - a reset hole - and a hard back button....

Read More ...




My games "stopped working" with past 5 drivers.
I'm stuck with 352.86 as all other newer drivers cause my games not to run. My games are The Witcher 3, Far Cry 4, Splinter Cell Blacklist.
All...

Read More ...






Available Tags:ATI , Nvidia , Windows , Driver , Samsung , TV , GTX , Xbox , HP , server , I7 , I7 , i7 , Android , Tablet

No comments: