Tuesday, October 26, 2010

IT News HeadLines (PC Perspective) 26/10/2010


PC Perspective
Older gpu question
While I realize both video cards are rather dated they're what I have. My wife in her computer has an ati 4650 1gig pci-ex vid card while I have a...
Read More ...


Bare Metal Backup/Restore
My church (who have zero budget) has an administration server running Win2003 Small Business Server. The OS partition (C:\ drive) is only...
Read More ...

Post your favorite game intro videos.
Every gamer knows that feeling we get the moment we've finally loaded up a game for the first time and see the intro video. Some intros are short...
Read More ...

PC video card to HDTV?
Hey all, PC video card (Radeon X1950 Pro) to Panny Plasma HDTV? Both are newer. Is it possible? Obviously they must make the cables for it if it can...
Read More ...

Far Cry 2... choppy mess
I picked up a copy of Far Cry 2 for $5 and am really glad I didn't pay full price when it came out. Some of my issues: - Good FPS numbers in the...
Read More ...

W7 64 BIT driver for Intel PWLA8391GT
I'm buying this card because the on board is starting to break up a bit. I looked at Intels site, though probably not good enough, but didn't see any...
Read More ...

lifespan of inkjets?
I have HP. how long do you think it will last?
Read More ...

Confused
Hi, I'm very new to this forum and so confused I don't know what to search for. I had a working system with an IDE (I hope that's what it's called)...
Read More ...

Phenom 1055T Stock Cooler
Can anyone who has one of these tell me what the stock cooler it is shipped with is like? For my machine I will replace this with something better...
Read More ...

No comments: