Shadowplay for mobile cards?
There is no reason this shouldn't work right?
I have a 660M and would love to use Shadowplay im told my card has the required h.264 hardware.
...
Read More ...
Brand New HD 7990 wont boot
Hey guys - Just bought a new graphics card to replace my GTX 580, the HD 7990.
Installed it safely today only to find when I boot it up for the...
Read More ...
I had to share this
Image: http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8742/yzrr.jpg
Read More ...
What are the best Mice of 2013?
My G7 from 2007 is still working but the feet are worn and my wheel is intermittent when scrolling down, so I need to buy a new one. I have one in my...
Read More ...
R9-280x removing power target limiter
So I've just got my Gigabyte windforce 3x OC R9-280x and I'm wondering if there's a way to remove the power limiter because my temps are just so low...
Read More ...
fermi bug
Hello guys, i have problem with one pc with fermi gpu. Its freezing when browsing. This is known issue but there is no error or anything in logs....
Read More ...
Mugen 2 vs Xigmatek HDT S-1283
Hey everyone,
I have both this coolers at home and i cant decide which one to sell and which one to use. I checked a few reviews and its hard to...
Read More ...
ram vram and sram ? (etc)
OK not long ago the web tested the relevency of ram various speed etc .one constant ? Diminishing return ramp was so steep it was surprising.(number...
Read More ...
Any NBA Fantasy fans in here?
So, do we have any NBA fans in here, or is it all about football (soccer) hereabouts? ;) Anyways, the NBA is my favorite TV viewing and I'm getting...
Read More ...
4770k Temperatures
Hey Guys.
In about a months time, i am going to upgrade my CPU/MB for my "Lan Machine"
I am thinking of getting i7 4770k/Z87 Sabertooth Motherboard...
Read More ...
Close... Wrong Forum
Close please
Read More ...
Question about temps
I'm not 100% sure but my temps seem a little higher than they should be
I was running Prime 95 and kombuster to stress my system and check it was...
Read More ...
Why I canno't OC my XFX HD7950
Hi,
Although I read the website often, this is my first post here... I have searched my issue everywhere with no success, I suppose I need to be...
Read More ...
AMD R9 290 or AMD R9 280x OC
Hello guys, i am a budget gamer going to upgrade my current rig from the old AMD 5850 to a new card, From my research in my country, Malaysia, The...
Read More ...
NVIDIA G-Sync explained
On Friday NVIDIA announced G-Sync, and considering the little details available out there I wanted to write a quick follow-up on this new technology,...
Read More ...
Available Tags:XFX , AMD , AMD , NVIDIA ,
No comments:
Post a Comment