Thursday, October 17, 2013

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 10/18/2013

Guru of 3D



NVIDIA "The Way It's Meant to be Played" 2013 Press Event Live Blog
---Quote---
Last month it was AMD hosting the media out in sunny Hawaii for a #GPU14 press event. This week NVIDIA is hosting a group of media in...

Read More ...




Need help with RadeonPro!
Ok, so I have installed radeonpro and trying to launch TERA with it, I have configured the launcher tab to point to TERA-launcher.exe and working...

Read More ...




ASUS Launches Essence III Preamplifier
ASUS announced the Essence III which is a USB digital-to-analog (DAC) converter with a fully balanced design and the latest Direct Stream Digital...

Read More ...




ROCCAT Ryos Series Gaming Keyboards available In USA
US gamers will be the first to get their hands on ROCCAT's highly acclaimed mechanical gaming keyboard series. In terms of build quality, design and...

Read More ...




Shuttle adds new LGA1150 barebones
Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH, the European subsidiary of Shuttle Inc., one of the leading developers and manufacturers of compact PC solutions such...

Read More ...




MSI GeForce GTX 770 4GB GAMING SLI
Hello!

Can i run two MSI GeForce GTX 770 4GB GAMING in SLI with a three year old Corsair 750hx?
...

Read More ...




Oreo Addiction
http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/16/oreos-as-addictive-as-cocaine-in-lab-rat-study/?hpt=hp_bn13

My favorite line: “…The lab rats conditioned...

Read More ...




Asus Xonar DX vs Creative Soundblaster Z
Hey

After countless battles with my old creative x-fi xtreme gamer I'm finnaly giving up on this card. Every few months there is an issue with it...

Read More ...




how to increase voltage gtx 780?
hey guys i want to get my card to run at 1300mhz core,
at stock voltage i can only bump it up to 1150mhz how do i unlock voltage to run at say...

Read More ...




AMD True Audio, some explanation
http://pixelrant.com/2013/10/08/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-amds-new-trueaudio-technology/

A little interview with many slide on how work...

Read More ...




Daemon Tools Lite complete FAIL - ISO, Bin problems
I tried Daemon Tools Lite last night and had a terrible, time wasting experience trying to successfully launch the installation of a couple games...

Read More ...




Compressed BMP's
Hi Guys.

I'm looking for a solution to a problem we have.

We use uncompressed 24bit BMP's as a texture standard for our game, but recently we...

Read More ...




XFX R7970 no display via MSI Z77A-G43 GAMING motherboard
Hi All,

Could anyone shed any light on the following conundrum please?

Upon purchasing a XFX R7970 DD 3GB GPU, I Believe I've come across a...

Read More ...




Samsung Introduces New Generation Of High-Efficiency Green Memory Solutions
Samsung Electronics, a global leader in advanced semiconductor solutions, today announced its fifth generation of green memory at the Memory...

Read More ...




Need help with picking up PCIe sound card
Hey

After countless battles with my old creative x-fi xtreme gamer I'm finnaly giving up on this card. Every few months there is an issue with it...

Read More ...






Available Tags:NVIDIA , ASUS , Gaming , MSI , GeForce , GTX , AMD , XFX , via , Samsung , 

No comments: