Wednesday, February 13, 2013

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 14/02/2013


Guru of 3D Skyrim Combat System Worst,ever! You press button, it does nothing......U die! .......... I tried to shout in a battle. U swing, they move, u die. Shields do... Read More ...
PunkBuster is down It looks like the severs for PunkBuster are down at the moment. None of their sites respond and all games that have PB enabled on the servers are... Read More ...
How to make a WPA password for modem The Modem is Motorola SB6121 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem. Read More ...
Hitman Absolution Level of Detail Graphic setting? Hello can someone here explain this setting to me and why it has a massive frame rate drop? I have looked back at screen shots and I see no... Read More ...
Windows 8 and a SSD Well I'm now using Windows 8 with my SSD... Now I know that Windows 7 needed some settings tweaking to help the SSD live longer and operate faster.... Read More ...
Looking for screensaver I am looking for the Screensaver used in this movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh5X0pWRii4 Pl help me with this and maybe you know where... Read More ...
Looking for New Sound Card + Headphones I've had a couple of suggestions previously when I was considering some new gear but now that I'm 90% leaning towards both a new sound card and new... Read More ...
Bios settings for 2133 RAM? I have the MSI Z77A-GD55 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS. (using i5 Ivy) This MOBO is listed as... Read More ...
Asus Xonar DG problem Hi, I have just purchased a Xonar DG soundcard to replace my onboard audio as the front audio inputs and outputs were failing. Unfortunately I... Read More ...
Will 850W be enough for GTX 570 + GTX 680? Hi, I have simple question, will the my PSU with following setup will be enough to power GTX 570 and GTX 680. My system specs are: CPU:... Read More ...
Afterburner Monitoring options Hello everyone! this is my first post here. I came here because I am using MSI afterburner, and I am looking for an addon, or option to monitor a few... Read More ...
The Power "Cost" Of High Performance Gaming Rigs. Hi Guys, Bought a new toy today and thought you might like to see some results I got from it. Its just another in wall power adapter that reads... Read More ...
X-Fi xtreme; worth getting one now? There is a small possibility that I could get an X-Fi xtreme for approx €30-€35. I need to find out which version it is first, but I have questions... Read More ...
Best Cable Suggestions For Graphics Card to Screen? I have a cheap DVI cable that came with the screen that connects my graphics card to my ASUS PB278Q monitor. I wondered if there are better cables... Read More ...
GFWL outage A GFWL outage since Friday is affecting Dark Souls, AOE online and Super Street Fighter 4 blocking access to online features and in some cases their... Read More ...
Available Tags:Windows 8 , Windows , SSD , Asus , GTX , GTX , Gaming ,

No comments: