Monday, February 11, 2013

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 12/02/2013


Guru of 3D ATI Mobility 5650 driver help ?! Hello , I have a Toshiba Satellite L650D with a ATI 5650. Just installed the operating system :pc1: and was thinking of asking if any of you can... Read More ...
Switchable Laptops They pretty much suck as provided by the manufacturers. I found a modded BIOS luckily. Do not buy a switchable laptop. Buy one with a dedicated GPU... Read More ...
Advice for Upgrade Hi all, I'm currently running a watercooled Sandy Bridge 2700K @ 4.6Ghz, 8GB @ 1600Mhz and 2 x GTX 680 SLI @ 5760x1080 (or 6080x1080 in many... Read More ...
Running FireGL V5000 under Windows 7 (32-bit) Hopefully you'll forgive a very newbie question. I use my comp mostly for CAD work and have acquired ATI FireGL V5000 to replace EAH3650 card I've... Read More ...
Lucid Virtu MVP Couldn't figure on anywhere else to put this thread. Anyways, there is a new beta spotted up on Asrocks servers: Lucid Virtu MVP ver:2.1.223... Read More ...
Unable to edit MSIAfterburner.cfg So yeah, trying to enable unofficial overclocking mode but every time I go to save it says that its open in another program. I cannot for the life of... Read More ...
Problems Controlling Core Voltage/Power Limit I cant Control or even increase the Voltage or the power limit it doesnt even give me the option to. IS it cause Im using the MSI Gt70 and it has a ... Read More ...
What is a good MMORPG to play right now with friends?! I am looking for a good mmorpg to play right now with friends and buddies of mine. We've been looking for a good mmo to play really since our Guild... Read More ...
New ocz vector firmware Looks like there is a new firmware out.. Anyone try this yet? Am going to do it but not sure if this will cause all my data to get corrupted or if... Read More ...
Need new headphones Hey guys, my Superlux HD 668B bit the dust and I just hate the sound of my other headphones (some £30 beyers) so I'm looking to get a new set of... Read More ...
Bored? Bored, Sunday, want to play, help. Recommend me some free games. They have to be online though. I really enjoyed Path of Exile which I played a... Read More ...
My thoughts on nVidia Drivers vs AMD Hi everyone, just thought I'd share my thoughts on my new nVidia GeForce 680 card, hope that's ok? I had been using AMD cards for years, not... Read More ...
Battlefield 3: Mighty Bird Battlefield 3: Mighty Bird http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi3yhzfxDTA Incredible mouse control on display. Read More ...
Older PC Components Put Use - Retro Fun... So I had an older Thinkpad X60T and a bunch of other desktop bits and used them to fuel my retro-gaming hobby.... Image:... Read More ...
Creative SoundBlaster Zx dead? Hi guys i have a weird problem previous thursday i had my new Zx working fine until today i started the pc while i was on desktop i had no sound even... Read More ...
Available Tags:ATI , driver , Windows 7 , Windows , ocz , nVidia , AMD ,

No comments: