Sunday, February 10, 2013

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 11/02/2013


Guru of 3D Battlefield weed Its just a video me n a friend of mine made.. its a video from back in the DC days:banana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzsE8d1LYBM Read More ...
Absolutely no voltage control :( Help! Hey guys. Recently came into a pair of Sapphire 6850's I want to overclock in crossfirex. I have the most recent version of afterburner installed and... Read More ...
EVGA - GeForce GT 610 2GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0? How much better would this card be if it replaced a 8800GT? Would I notice any difference? I mainly use graphics for movies and such. Not so much... Read More ...
is there a huge difference among the i5's? im looking for a new cpu to add. i was considering something like this... Read More ...
Fifa 13 Pro Club Seasons (GURU3D Team) Hello Fellow Guru3d'ians! Haven't really seen any Fifa 13 threads regarding a Pro Club Seasons team! Anyone here play Fifa 13 fancy setting up... Read More ...
Simple CPU Question .... I Think :( I use to build computers all the time, maybe 20-25 total, but that was WAY back in the 2-core days. I just simply burned out & didn't have fun doing... Read More ...
Wasteland 2 First preview up, with running dev commentary. Image:... Read More ...
Square Enix registers warfornosgoth.com http://whois.domaintools.com/warfornosgoth.com Image: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8514/legacykainsurvey.jpg :banana::banana: Read More ...
Good (not very expensive) mobo for FX-8350 8-core Hello People !!!!! I wana buy an *FX-8350 8-core processor* but I'm not sure wot mainboard to get cuz I've not bought an AMD processor before.... Read More ...
Custom Paint Jobs (Headphones) Hey guys, I came across an interesting website. I can't paint to save my life personally, but really liked some of the work featured. Did a quick... Read More ...
Panasonic 50" GT50 SmartTV plasma 1920x1080p 24hz glitching issues ? Driver ? If i use 60hz from hdmi to plasma and force 1920x1080p 24hz on the desktop its fine but if i play a bluray via pc though the hdmi to the tv it will... Read More ...
Headphone Surround in SBX Pro Studio - How to make it work? I have Sennheiser PC 360 G4me and recently bought a Creative Sound Blaster Zx. Currently I am playing games like MOHW and Dead Space 3. To... Read More ...
Sapphire Radeon HD6670 1GB DDR3 PCie Flash/Flicker Issue When Closing Media Players I have 3 X Sapphire AMD Radeon HD6670 1GB DDR3 PCIe Part Number - 299-1E198-C00SA video cards with Nanya DDR3 RAM modules and running the latest... Read More ...
8350 @ 4.8Ghz is this OK ? Guys, recently upgraded my rig with 8350, mem and 7990.. i wanted to see so i started to oc, i have a corsair H60 i think on CPU.. heres my... Read More ...
Patch Tuesday - Monster Security Patch ---Quote--- Anyone who uses Windows as their primary operating system will be quite familiar with Patch Tuesday. That is the day that Microsoft... Read More ...
Available Tags:EVGA , GeForce , DDR3 , CPU , Panasonic , Driver , Sapphire , Radeon , Security ,

No comments: