Sunday, February 10, 2013

IT News Head Lines (DriverHeaven.net) 11/02/2013


DriverHeaven.net Outspark – closes all games Yes, you read it right, Outspark is 1 of the worst North America publishers in my book, simply because of the game it signed after the success of... Read More ...
Crytek expects to “transition entirely” to free-to-play within five years Crytek boss Cevat Yerli expects the firm to “transition entirely” to free-to-play within five years. _____________ *Source: vg247... Read More ...
Texting Brings Up My Email APP! ??? Recently, under "whatever circumstances" when I attempt to write a text message, at some point during the input, instead of being able to complete my... Read More ...
Help: Installing A Modded (Unlocked?) BIOS I am looking to install the Insyde 1.12 Unlocked BIOS for my Acer Aspire V3-771G, I currently have the stock version of the Insyde 1.12 BIOS... Read More ...
What would you choose? Image: http://i.imgur.com/DHvASoE.jpg Make your choices wisely. I'd get the girl, the kitchen, the skylight, the 52" TV with all the channels... Read More ...
Available Tags: ,

No comments: