Saturday, October 15, 2011

IT News Head Lines (AOA - Alliance of Overclocking Arts) 15/10/2011





Dell Inspiron 15R review
From Trusted Reviews:
With the 15R, Dell has put together a versatile 15.6in budget to midrange laptop that doesn’t compromise on connectivity. Relatively minor weaknesses with its keyboard aside, it holds up well overall, with the interchangeable lids being a great way to change the design according to your mood or to match the colour of your shoes (if you’re that way inclined). Unfortunately, at the moment its pricing doesn’t make it the most competitive option out there, and without other areas where it truly excels, it’s worth checking out alternatives.
[More...]


Read More ...




Why artist Cory Arcangel loves 'maxing out' processors
From Wired UK:
Artist Cory Arcangel wants to explore the idea of uploading a terabyte of data "just to grind up some networks", according to his presentation at Wired 2011.
He said: "I've always loved computers. When I got my first computer, I used to love using it to crunch numbers for no point. I loved maxing out processors for no purpose. It's even better with cloud computing."


Read More ...






Available Tags:Dell ,

No comments: