Sunday, April 24, 2016

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 25/04/2016

Guru of 3D



HDCP support
Hey guys. Quick question about HDCP. I noticed when watching a movie from amazon that it wont play in HD because of a HDCP problem. I downloaded a...

Read More ...




Year
where the f are you?

Read More ...




AMD Back in the business ?
AMD announced a deal on 3 new semi-custom SoCs (2 of them highly suspected being the next-gen consoles), a deal with Chinese companies worth over...

Read More ...




The worst-performing game (ported to consoles) Digital Foundry has ever tested...
And the winner is.....:

*Lichdom: Battlemage*

Article (extract):


---Quote---
*Lichdom is the worst-performing game Digital Foundry has...

Read More ...




I cant take it!!!
I gave my son my old computer, so i have no graphics card and im using my tv as a monitor. Im going to get a monitor later on today but should im...

Read More ...




VSR turns itself off?
Since the 16.2 drivers, I lost the ability to turn on VSR. If I turn it on, it will immediately turn itself off. I get a screen flicker and that's...

Read More ...




Amd Catalyst Version 15.xx (15.201.2601.1005) WHQL
Here is http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=352&func=fileinfo&id=2174&lang=fr

I think it's new.

Read More ...




battlefield 4 shimmering on fences fix??
even when using 2x msaa i still see shimmering on the fences in the maps, zavod and operation locker, the whole scene became smooth with 2x msaa but...

Read More ...




DOOM PC Tech Details
Robert Duffy over at Bethesda.net has been discussing the Windows edition of DOOM, reassuring PC gamers that some of the features missing from the...

Read More ...




Where were you in 1993?
Imagine yourself back then, 1993, 23 years ago, on your little sad CRT watching cartoons ( maybe black and white? ) or discovering games like Mario...

Read More ...




Amd is on a path of recovery, hopefully :)
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/amds-stock-has-best-day-in-40-years-after-china-jv-deal-q1-results-2016-04-22

The best stock day for amd in over...

Read More ...




Looking for a YouTube Cam Notebook/Thinkpad
Hey everybody! I am a Video Editor/Producer on YouTube and other various freelance jobs and I use my Deskstop as my main editing rig, and gaming...

Read More ...




GTX560TI + 9500GT with latest drivers
Is it possible to install the latest drivers on my setup with GTX560ti and an older 9500GT. 560ti works well but 9500GT isn't supported.

Thanks....

Read More ...




DirectX 12 Support?
I need to test and compare my PC performance between DX11 and DX12 version of Rise of the Tomb Raider but the program does not run under DX12 mode....

Read More ...




Crimson and scaling
Well, I've basically ignored this issue until now.

On catalyst, I could use "virtual super res" and game at 2560x1600, scaled.

Since crimson,...

Read More ...






Available Tags:AMD , Catalyst , WHQL , YouTube

No comments: