Monday, February 29, 2016

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 29/02/2016

Guru of 3D



What happened to Cell?
I remember seeing somewhere that the Cell was able to run several HD streams at once. This is impressive considering a Core2 will struggle with...

Read More ...




3 billion points milestone
Image: http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/awards/tcert.php?u=69411&pts=3003139960

Read More ...




Strange Happenings
Hello all. I'm having a really odd problem. Thought I'd ask here if anyone might know what's going on. At least till I get a response from...

Read More ...




Help me choose new videocard
Please help me, I want change my vga with new one (AMD Radeon)

My specs :
AMD phenom II x6 1090T 3.2Ghz
Ram 8Gb
Windows 7 3-bit
AMD Radeon...

Read More ...




Internet speedtest.
Ok so the last few weeks I have been having some problems with my Comcast Internet, for example the wi/fi was painfully slow. The modem I was using...

Read More ...




Call of Cthulhu
http://www.focus-home.com/en/news/1021-cyanide-studio-and-focus-home-interactive-unveil-call-of-cthulhu-with-first-information-and-images

...

Read More ...




Sound started crackling all of a sudden
This issue came out of no where, the audio doesnt sound clear, i know its not my headphones as ive tried it on another device and it sounds fine. I...

Read More ...




[Linux] Amd Crimson Ubuntu 15.12 on 4.4.3 Kernel
anyone managed to get it running? i can use it fine on 3.13 kernel but its getting old now...

Read More ...




[Project Log] "Blue Morpho"
Image: http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah181/BeckModZ/blue%20morpho/banner%20blue%20morpho_zps7y9qbqq4.jpg

*_It's Build Time Again !!_*

Hi...

Read More ...




FRAPS or Shadowplay?
Hi!

As per title, which one is better for recording gameplay in your opinion?

Thought I'd give it a go for fun... maybe even upload something...

Read More ...




GeForce Experience major problem
Hello everyone.
The last version of GE that can actually record video with sound is v2.4.5.54.
I've tried all the solutions how to fix not...

Read More ...




PCI Express 3.0 Scaling?
Hello,
ive got my new motherboard(asus x99 sabertooth)and i can see some weird thing with my pci ex speeds,both gpu-z and nvidia inspector report a...

Read More ...




Whats The very best dual Socket motherboard currently???
Hello, I was wondering whats the current if anyone knows, the very best dual socket motherboard that's out currently???

I was looking into the...

Read More ...




warning about asus gx supported cards and bluray software
If you are using a gx engine supported sound card by asus please read. If you are using bluray playback software, turn off gx in the control panel....

Read More ...




The Culling
Any thoughts on this (http://store.steampowered.com/app/437220/) game?

I think it will be quite popular. A mix between H1Z1 BR and ARK. I'll give...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Amd , Ubuntu , GeForce , asus

No comments: