Sunday, January 3, 2016

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 04/01/2016

Guru of 3D



EVGA z170 Windows 7 Can't S3
EVGA z170 FTW with latest BIOS.

Telling Windows to Sleep will begin to power down and then immediately resume. Event log says something about a...

Read More ...




Tired of the 'Get Windows 10' notification?
Get rid with this -

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/gwx_control_panel.html

Read More ...




Nvidia, 980Ti & Ubisoft
So a couple of months ago I treated myself to a 980Ti as an upgrade from a 780.

780 wasn't exactly a slouch, but wasn't giving me locked out 60FPS...

Read More ...




Asus ROG Swift / Gysnc windowed + fullscreen / Unity engine Horrible stutter
the 1440p 144Hz TN model.

I set Gsync to fullscreen and windowed and just started up wasteland 2. Horrible stutter and micro freezes.

The...

Read More ...




il 2 battle of stalingrad- need some suggestions.
Ok 1st of all please dont get mad at me when I say this but why in god name did they use Dx-9 for this game?! I am VERY disspointed with this game...

Read More ...




graphic card not being detected...
Nvidia card not showing up in Device Manager after a game crash. Tried everything!:bang:

actually i have zotac 560 from past 2 years and was...

Read More ...




Thanks G3D
Proud member here and I just wanted to say thanks for letting me be a part of a knowledge base that is second to none.

When I first joined here I...

Read More ...




Shaders corruption in old Far Cry
No problem with a GeForce 750 and lastest drivers.
Problems with a Radeon 7850 and lastest Crimson, zooming in with the sniper rifle:

Image:...

Read More ...




Hard crashes on youtube with overclocking
R9 290 here, overclocked. Works perfectly fine in games/desktop but when I launch YT videos it often results in a 'hard crash'. Screen goes black,...

Read More ...




X58 ram question
Hallo i have a gigabyte x58 ud5
with 3x4 =12 gb ram at 1066 6-6-6-18
If i use the xmp profile me ram goes at 1600 9-9-9-26
with qpi/vtt voltage...

Read More ...




Anime Thread
I couldn't find it anymore, i guess we need a new one? :)

I just finished One Punch Man, at first i stopped watching at second episode, but damn...

Read More ...




DJI Launches Public Beta of Geofencing System For Their Drones
DJI launched a public beta version of its new geofencing system in North America and Europe.Â*With this major upgrade to DJI's existing geofencing...

Read More ...




GFX card stuck running at x8
Right I'm kinda stumped not sure whats causing this noticed my video card was running at x8 I know it has run at x16 before. I have pulled out all my...

Read More ...




Higher idle temps because the idle clock is suddenly higher
I have a good old 7950 that still works great for the games I play.
I noticed 10°C higher idle temps 2 weeks ago or so. I had around 38°C normally....

Read More ...




ATI Mobility Radeon HD diver needed help please.
I need help with my ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 how do i update it. I have a laptop 64 bit toshiba.

Read More ...






Available Tags:Windows 7 , EVGA , Windows , Ubisoft , Asus , youtube , ATI , Radeon

No comments: