Wednesday, December 16, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 17/12/2015

Guru of 3D



r9 280x definitive solution to the flickering screen
Good day, maybe this is a topic that many have already turned the page, but I encourage you to do it again because as I know there are many with...

Read More ...




Steam holiday sale?
When? Figured it would of started by now.

Read More ...




New 4k TV + EVGA 570HD SuperClocked
So I bought a new 4k uhd TV its an LG 43uf6430, i am using 2 EVGA 570 HD SC which have a HDMI 1.4A output. I bought an Amazon Basics HIGH SPEED HDMI...

Read More ...




Amd chip to replace Fx 6300?
Hello I noticed Micro center has slashed prices on most of the Fx series Cpus.I use to own a Fx 8350, 9370 but currently I only have a fx 6300, so If...

Read More ...




2.1 Speakers or Sound bar
I have a budget of upto £200 and would like some suggestions. The main use will be gaming and music.

I have a short list of these:

- Harmon...

Read More ...




Email address format
Hi!

I have created this account (and the associated GMAIL address) only so i can post here. My regular email address' domain extension is ".info"....

Read More ...




Building a Computer
Hi, I'm building a computer and i'm fairly nervous because I haven't done one yet. I was hoping if ppl can look over my build and give any sort of...

Read More ...




Is video capture supposed to work as good as shadowplay?
Hello.

I'm trying to capture 4K video with RTSS (installed together with MSI Afterburner 4.2.0). I selected the nvenc plugin. I thought this works...

Read More ...




madVR does HDR now :)
Well, madVR implented playback of HDR videos now and its wonderfull..
And Best of all:

While the big companys are making thyer own soup on wich...

Read More ...




Quick question regarding a new case
I bought my Carbide Air 540 for the purpose of quiet SLI operation but now that SLI has failed on me and I run single GPU (and most likely will keep...

Read More ...




GPUOpen Announced - AMD’s Answer To Nvidia’s GameWorks
http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/amd_launches_gpuopen_initiative.html

Feel free to read about this before discussing away. I will join the...

Read More ...




AMD launches GPUOpen Initiative
As a continuation of the strategy we started with Mantle, AMD are giving even more control of the GPU to developers. As console developers have...

Read More ...




ASRock releases BCLK OC BIOSes for non K CPUs
Intel Skylake K series CPUs are on every hardcore overclocker’s wish list, due to the fact that they are the only ones with an unlocked...

Read More ...




AMD FX-6330 Black Edition Six-core Processor Surfaces
It seems that AMDÂ*silently inserted a new higher clocked SKU in their FX range of processors, the new SKU that popped up is theÂ*AMD FX-6330 Black...

Read More ...




Alphacool Eisdecken Top for D5 and DDC Pumps
Alphacool proudly presents the new family members "Eisdecken": A new top for the D5 and one for the DCC pump. Additionally comes a new reservoir...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Steam , TV , EVGA , Amd , ASRock

No comments: