Tuesday, December 15, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 16/12/2015

Guru of 3D



Battlefield 5 - part 1
Battlefield 5, expected to be released next year, had more ressources allocated from DICE last week.

What we know so far:

- Military-themed
-...

Read More ...




Connecting a sound system to a PC audio card.
Hello.

I want to connect the Logitech Z906 5.1 audio system to an Auzentech X-Fi Forte 7.1 audio card in my PC. The audio system has a coaxial...

Read More ...




NY State Attorney taking ISP to task
http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/new-york-state-attorney-conducted-speed-test-see-isps-delivering/

If you live in New York the Attorney...

Read More ...




4GB Radeon R9 390 cards inbound
When AMD released the Radeon R9 390 and 390X they launches the models solely with 8GB of graphics memory. Probably a choice that they wanted to make...

Read More ...




New R390x but low performance,Im confused.
Hi guys this is my first post,i got the Radeon 390x 3 days ago and i dont know whats going on,i dont know if is my pc in general or something or the...

Read More ...




1080p 144hz GSync monitor advice
Hello everybody,

I know this question has probably been asked multiple times, but my case is slightly different and I would like your opinion on...

Read More ...




R9 3XX Card + Elite Dangerous => Low FPS fix?
Hey guys,

so, I've read on the Frontier forums that "[...] people on the Guru3D forums have modified the INF files for the drivers to install...

Read More ...




Going back to Crysis. Graphic mods please
When i get the graphic cravings i inevitably go back the the game is think is the raw essence of pc graphics.
After 7 years and i have been away for...

Read More ...




Playng old Games on a hi DPI small screen (1080p 14" - 4k 13" laptops)
Don t you think it s beautiful?

they seem ... wow

Read More ...




Ordered Alienware alpha. Advice on OS.
I ordered an I5 to replace my very old AMD system. I think that it will at least do better than what I have.

It won't arrive until later this...

Read More ...




Sharkoon SharkZone MK80 RGB Mechanical Keyboard
The Sharkoon SHARK ZONE MK80 RGB, in a 3-block layout, offers both brilliant illumination and unmatched individuality. Thanks to the premium quality...

Read More ...




Trixx -OC stable, AB 4.2.0 - OC unstable (crashes within 3-5 minutes)
Hi there.

I'm having a strange issue with afterburner.

I'm running my fury at 1140/570, power limit+50,+72mV, custom fan curve.(temperature...

Read More ...




PS4 has been jailbroken
Someone going by the name of Cturt on Twitter has claimed to have officially broken the PS4 encryption allowing for modifications to be added or...

Read More ...




Realtek HD DDL 5.1 + Room Correction
Hey guys,

Is there any way to get room correction with DDL 5.1 enabled?

Read More ...






Available Tags:Radeon , Keyboard , PS4

No comments: