Thursday, December 31, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 01/01/2016

Guru of 3D



No Intel AHCI drivers for X99 platform on Windows 10?
OK, even though I upgraded from the X79 platform, it's clear to me that there are a number of differences compared to the X99 platform..

First...

Read More ...




Voodoo 2 article in Next Generation - Jan 1998
I remember reading this at the time and being really impressed. Took me a long time to find this article again. Enjoy.

Image:...

Read More ...




Asus R9 390 making weird noise
My Asus R9 390 Strix DirectCU III non overclocked version is making some weird noises whenever it's on load. It sounds like coil whine but not high...

Read More ...




CEMU: Mario Kart 8 now fully playable
9fqPciu-RUE


---Quote---
CEMU – the most promising Wii U emulator – has received a new update. Thanks to it, Mario Kart 8 is now fully playable...

Read More ...




Underclocking 7970 with Afterburner.
Hi, I am currently having a temperature issue with my Sapphire 7970 Vapor-X. Previously my 7970 have an artifact issue and I RMA it . I was out of...

Read More ...




Anyone use a capture card and play on PC?
Just got me a capture card and decided to test some consoles on PC.
Have tried PS2/PS3 and WIIU so far.

I didnt get the PS2 to work yet due to...

Read More ...




Tablet or Naw?
Hello! So, I am wanting to get a tablet with my money from christmas. If you think I should not get it just reply why xD.

This is the one I am...

Read More ...




Corsair RM550x vs XFX XTR 550W power supplies?
Hi!

I'm trying to choose between these two power supplies.

My gaming system:
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K...

Read More ...




Random BSOD on Cold Startup
I put together my build a few months ago. It has been running very well except for the fact that, roughly 50-60% of the time, it bluescreens when I...

Read More ...




ASUS releases ROG Maximus VIII Formula mobo with EK-waterblok
The latest ROG Z170 motherboard now comes with the exclusive CrossChill EK hybrid cooling block! ROG teamed up with the guys at EK to create a...

Read More ...




Question for G-Sync owners
Hey Chaps,

Hope you all had a good Christmas.

I have a quick question for those that have a G-Sync monitor.

I just purchased my first...

Read More ...




Thecus Releases ThecusOS 7.0 Beta
If you own a Thecus NAS, good news as they have releasedÂ*ThecusOS 7.0 Beta. A massive upgrade for the user-interface. We recentlyÂ*previewed it here...

Read More ...




OCZ Test panel Update - December 2015
With December coming to an end we'll post the last update on theÂ*OCZ Test panel.Â*Â*Ten of our Guru3D forum members received aÂ*OCZ Storage...

Read More ...




Guru3D 2015 December 30 contest - Win a Wavemaster CUBE MINI 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker System
For the remainder of 2015 each and every single day here on Guru3D we will give away a nice prize. That means every dayÂ*up-to December 31st you will...

Read More ...




Review: PowerColor Devil HDX Sound Card
Today on the slab is a new sound card from PowerColor, who need no introduction from their line of video cards, and it’s a beast, meet the...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Intel , Windows , Asus , Tablet , XFX , OCZ

No comments: