Thursday, November 5, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 06/11/2015

Guru of 3D



Review: EK Predator 360 AIO CPU (4790K) & GPU (R9 NANO) Liquid Cooling
EK just released their XCL Predator 360 series liquid cooler kit. We test this unit with a Core i7 4790K processor and also will add a Radeon R9 Nano...

Read More ...




Nvidia Inspector introduction and Guide
Image: http://u.cubeupload.com/MrBonk/Inspectorgraphic.png ...

Read More ...




Arctic Adds Liquid Freezer Line of AIO Liquid CPU Coolers
Arctic announces its first liquid coolers, theÂ*Liquid Freezer 120Â*andÂ*Liquid Freezer 240. The Liquid Freezer 120 and the Liquid Freezer 240 start...

Read More ...




Lian Li Announces The CB-01 CPU Water Cooling Block
Here's something you didn't expect to see from lian-Li, theirÂ*Lian Li CB-01 CPU Water Cooling Block.Â*The cold plate has a heart of solid copper in...

Read More ...




AMD Radeon R9 FIJI Die-shot photo
Now if you figured huh ? "Didn't you already show that?", well no Sir, AMD never released one now that I think of it. And albeit fashionably late, a...

Read More ...




Can't get ip address on repeater mode
Hello Everyone ,
I want to extend my existing wireless network using two devices .
1. Main Router on my room
2. Universal Repeater on my garage
...

Read More ...




Mario Kart Recreated In Unreal Engine 4 With Multiplayer Support – Download
IKvhmK82mmc

Download (https://mega.nz/#!ctZGiRiQ!6yUi0LJJZXVFCM9PlgSloot2Lm40i-WHaPK7Z_2EakY)

DSOGaming...

Read More ...




FOV Mod for Entire Arkham Series Without Losing Zoom (Using a Gamepad)
This guide will explain how to alter the FOV in each Arkham game without having to use keyboard bindings, or losing the ability to zoom in. This is...

Read More ...




new build
so, should I buy a fx6300, am3+ mobo or wait for the Zen cpus to come out next year and grab one of those?

as, it currently stands my cpu is...

Read More ...




Ads evolving...
Image: http://i.imgur.com/GSa23uP.png

Took me a moment to realize its an ad and not a 4chan meme.

Read More ...




UEFI GOP Bios for Fury
So Sapphire emailed me an updated bios for the Fury that includes UEFI GOP booting. And I flashed it and all is well, GOP booting working.

Now...

Read More ...




Acer XR34 - strange "dead" pixel issue
All in and looking great, I've got a knight rider light show going on haha

One issue tho, do dead pixels move? lol

I've got a what looks like a...

Read More ...




Afterburner (seemingly) causing BSODs and Display Driver Crashes (W10)
Apologies if this is the wrong place or has already been brought up but I am having issues with MSI Afterburner.

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Intel Core...

Read More ...




New Case fan setup
so I looking for opinions on what I plan to do with the fan setup on on a R5

I thinking of take the 2 fans it come
Front Pull x2 (Original fans)...

Read More ...




Display Hz shuttering.
Hi.
I just bought and configure my new monitor (LG 29UM67-P)

I connect the monitor to my graphic card (HD7870) with the miniDP - DisplayPort...

Read More ...






Available Tags:CPU , GPU , Nvidia , CPU Cooler , AMD , Radeon , Download , Acer , Driver

No comments: