Sunday, November 1, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 02/11/2015

Guru of 3D



Catalyst kills cards :)
I found on Internet post from some guy that Catalyst 15.7 kills VLW 4 & VLW 5 hardware, and that there was apparently a lot of cases :) I believe...

Read More ...




Decent Mid-tower cases?
Anybody got some good suggestions? I'm looking for an ATX mid-tower, I don't want it to be as big as a Corsair 900D or anything just a simple case...

Read More ...




Processor overclock shown in BIOS/Windows but not in CPU-Z
I'm running Windows 10 Pro and the latest CPU-Z v1.74. I got my i7 2700k @4GHz which is showing in the bios and in windows (system, task...

Read More ...




Do quite HDD's exist or do i go pure SSD?.
So by the title do quite Hard drives exist?.

Managed to get most of my build near silent except my 2 year old Seagate Barracudas are making a fair...

Read More ...




Falcon 4.0 mod BMS 4.33 released
Not the typical game I see enthusiasm for in these parts, but if you have any interest in realistic flight combat simulations with dynamic campaign,...

Read More ...




unhappy about my 980ti
Hi there

So I bought a 980ti to upghrade from my r9 280x crossfire. So far in bf4 I can clearly see it's better. it runs smoother on a clock of...

Read More ...




Back to Red!
The Fury (non X) in my opinion is the best bang-for-buck card at the moment, so here's my new toy:

Image: http://i.imgur.com/uR8rx4ul.jpg

Only...

Read More ...




Exclusive: AMD R9 Fury X2 Specs Confirmed – Launching Within The Next Two Months
---Quote---
*Gemini, AMD’s Most Powerful Graphics Card Ever*

Both Fiji XT GPUs inside the R9 Fury X2 will operate at clock speeds of up to...

Read More ...




Nvidia cards power draw with 144hz monitors
Seems theres an issue with Nvidia cards idle power draw with 144hz monitors. At 144hz on desktop (with 980ti as example), the 135hz idle clock no...

Read More ...




How much pressure can a macbook take?
So you buy a backpack with a section dedicated to storing a laptop it is usually at the bottom of the backpack so when you place it lying down you...

Read More ...




Graphics messed up in multiple games
In both Act of Aggression and The Witcher 3, the graphics are obviously messed up on my HD6950 with Cat 15.9.1beta.

With AoA, running the...

Read More ...




Mooncrest (canceled)
Former Bioware devs wanted to make RPG similar to Dark Souls but canceled the project....

Read More ...




Hows this build look to you guys?
Hello gurus, Here is the parts I have so far please tell me what you think....

1) Amd A10 7870k Godvari
2)Gigabyte a88x up 4
3)Corsair Cx 750 M...

Read More ...




Spilled juice on my new Mech. keyboard is it broken ?
Hello ,

I just recently accidentally spilled orange juice on my keyboard around the directional arrow keys and I immediately unplugged the...

Read More ...




help , new benq XL2411Z
hello . I just purchased benq XL2411Z upgrading from Samsung syncmaster 2250

am having huge problem with brightness and color settings , on top...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Catalyst , AMD , Nvidia , macbook , keyboard , benq

No comments: