Wednesday, October 14, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 15/10/2015

Guru of 3D



AMD Catalyst 15.10 Beta Driver
AMD Catalyst 15.10 Beta
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx


---Quote---

Resolved Issues:...

Read More ...




Recently got a FTW ACX EVGA 960 and seems unstable!
I recently upgraded to a EVGA ACX 2.0 FTW 960 from a old GTX470 but I seem to have nothing but issues! I also clean installed Win 10x64 and always...

Read More ...




NVIDIA GeForce Hotfix driver 358.59
This is a GeForce Hot Fix driver, version 358.59 that addresses the following issues:

*G-Sync Windowed mode & full-screen performance issue*

...

Read More ...




Warning 3.3v 2.96v
I've been running my Asus rampage 4 bf3 edition motherboard and Ocz zx 1250 psu since 2011 Q3, Every so often i start getting warning on the 3.3v...

Read More ...




Windows 10 Beta Drivers 15.10 on AMD site
Were these just posted to the AMD site? A blog from AMDMatt.

https://community.amd.com/docs/DOC-1381

Download
...

Read More ...




Can't find application's save files
I was testing out the transparency program mentioned in this video, its description provides a link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKIjCD6Og4E
...

Read More ...




NVIDIA Ideology
It seems that AMD tends to partner with the more level headed devs. The Deus dev seems to give respect where respect is due. The PC should have more ...

Read More ...




msvcrt.dll crash - access violation?!
I seem to have a weird issue with this msvcrt.dll

e.g. when I try to run latency mon, or whocrashed


Image:...

Read More ...




help! mobo or psu??
Got a strange issue with my pc, just started happening last week. Let's say I shut my computer down. When I start it back up, my monitor says "no...

Read More ...




Gabe Newell Simulator
Anyone notice this horrible looking game lol.
Wouldn't be suprised if it was removed from steam.

3% discount see what you did....

Read More ...




Upgrade path - need advice
Hi there,

Okay, so let me explain what happened. My kid brother flipped the 110V switch (I'm 220v) which fried most of my components. I had an...

Read More ...




Shuttle XPC SH170R6 Barebone Makes an Appearance
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SH170R6 packs the 6th Generation of Intel Core desktop processors for LGA1151 socket into a small aluminium case cover with...

Read More ...




Lexar 128GB 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card does 300MB per second
Lexar announced the 128GB capacity of the Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II memory card. Available for purchase later this year, the 128GB Lexar...

Read More ...




Shuttle XS35V5 and XS36V5 small form factor (SFF) computers
Shuttle Computer Group announced its XS35V5 and XS36V5 with improved graphics performance. A host of features make them perfect for commercial...

Read More ...




Lexar JumpDrive M20c USB Type-C Flash Drive
Lexarannounced two additions to its mobile USB 3.0 flash drive line: the Lexar JumpDrive M20c and the Lexar JumpDrive M20i. The Lexar JumpDrive M20c...

Read More ...






Available Tags:AMD , Catalyst , Driver , EVGA , NVIDIA , GeForce , Windows , USB

No comments: