Wednesday, July 1, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 7/2/2015

Guru of 3D



314.22 vs 347.88 for Kepler
I've heard both of these are the most stable/reliable for Kepler.

Can anyone tell me if one is "better" than the other? Or are they about equal?...

Read More ...




Star Wars Battlefront Leaked Off-Screen Gameplay Video
Let's face it, it could be the release of the year as the teasers and previews have been awesome. Before sombody takes it offline, you might want to...

Read More ...




GeForce GTX 950 Ti Mid-range Graphics Card To be Outed
Obviously the question was not if but when Nvidia will release a low budget slash entry levelÂ*GeForce GTX 950 Ti graphics card. Well, apparently...

Read More ...




For me, Rivatuner is THE difference between PC and console
To have the possibility to tune your hardware
To have the possibility to tweak your software

No surprise that Rivatuner and/or it's subsequent...

Read More ...




How To Know If I Overclocked Too Much My Video Card's Memory?
Hello,

I own 2 7970 Gigabyte Windforce3 and the default memory speed is 1375 Mhz.

I can max out the Memory slider in Afterburner at 1650 Mhz...

Read More ...




Water Cooling Setup
I am putting together a water cooling solution for my new build and need some advice/recommendation from the seasoned water cooling experts as this...

Read More ...




Is MS buying AMD? (rumor)
Is AMD the next bargain purchase for MS after Nokia?

(EXTRACT)


---Quote---
June 29th, 2015 at 7:34 pm - AuthorAnton Shilov
In a bid to...

Read More ...




Windows 10 Build 10159
Image: http://i.imgur.com/wqomQGP.png
*
Download 64bit Pro*

Code:
---------...

Read More ...




Cannot boot Windows XP PNY GeForce GT730
Hi guys! I need help! My Radeon Sapphire 1600 Pro graphics card went down, no video display at all. Purchased a PNY GeForce GT730 card. I am working...

Read More ...




Another Power Supply question
Aight... so I know this is annoying, but I've checked multiple PSU calculators and asked several people, and I get all kinds of mixed results.

I'm...

Read More ...




Origin PC Offers G-SYNC Ready EON17-X and EON15-X Laptops
ORIGIN PC announced today NVIDIA's revolutionary G-Sync technology is now available on their EON17-X and EON15-X custom gaming laptops....

Origin...

Read More ...




ADATA SP600NS34 M.2 SATA SSD Out
ADATA lHowever, the compact size does not sacrifice performance - with the JMicron controller, the sequential read speed of SP600NS34 is up to...

Read More ...




Advice With RMA
Hi, a few months ago I posted this thread as I was having problems with my GPU's cooler http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=397021 . I went...

Read More ...




SLI scaleform stutter
Ive tried figuring out what has caused stuttering with sli enabled in planetside 2.

Ive narrowed it down to the HUD, which is based upon the flash...

Read More ...




Shadertoy
I just came across this website and i must say its pretty cool.

They have numerous shaders (+ the code) which you can watch (or submit your own)....

Read More ...






Available Tags:GeForce , GTX , Windows , SATA , SSD

No comments: