Sunday, June 28, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 6/29/2015

Guru of 3D



The GTX 780 TI SLI - End of Life - Driver Performance Analysis
*The GTX 780 TI SLI - End of Life - Performance Analysis*

The point of this post / thread was to display some hard facts and anecdotal experiences...

Read More ...




Case Upgrade
I've asked this before, but now it's finally time. Right now I'm running a LanBoy Air, and it's just a bit tight for everything plus bad cable...

Read More ...




Kojima productions: Additional Feature & Option for Metal Gear Solid V PC Version Fee
---Quote---
The developers of Metal Gear Solid V, Kojima Productions are asking for feedback from the users on steam if they would like any...

Read More ...




Horrible FPS in Dark Souls 1
It's been a while since I've played the first Dark Souls on my pc. Last time I played it I had a GTX 680 and the game EASILY ran perfect. I mean my...

Read More ...




GTA V, Ryse, Witcher 3, AC Unity, Arkham Knight and others @ GTX 980ti (1466mhz)
Hello :)

I wanted to share these gameplay videos playing the most demanding games on 4k. As you can see in the overlay, all of them mantain 30fps...

Read More ...




New PC, need help with components
Revised Build:

CPU $250.00 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117372
Mobo $129.00...

Read More ...




$100 Desktop 2.1 System
Currently I'm using an old RCA 5 disc changer with a 3mm aux port for my computer speakers. I would like to upgrade to a 2.1 system that's meant for...

Read More ...




Celebs: Before and After
I hate it, how this

Image: http://i.imgur.com/wEujx3E.jpg


Can turn into this

Image: http://i.imgur.com/esGRea3.jpg

Read More ...




Best Video Card for Evga X58 Micro Motherboard
i hope this is the correct place to post the question, sorry if it is not.

My system crashed about tmonths ago due to the local power company line...

Read More ...




NZXT Kraken G10 + R9 290x = Useless?
Hey Guys,

Here's the hardware I bought:
Sapphire R9 290x :...

Read More ...




Asus Strix 7.1 Sound Card
Why hasn't anyone mentioned the new Asus Sound Cards?...

Read More ...




New 290x user : Questions
Hey guys, so I pocked up a review Vapor X 290x for an incredibly price I couldn't refuse. So I'm on the 290x wagon till at least 16nm. I just have a...

Read More ...




Quad SLI GTX580 surround vision working in windows 10 64bit 10130
As the title says.

Just thought I'd let people know the latest Nvidia windows 10 64bit 353.38 driver works ok. I don't get full GPU utilisation or...

Read More ...




What about 12 bit deep color in PC games??
Hi guys, I just realized after a playing sesion in my PS4 that the console support 12 bit deep color which makes color gradients to look AMAZINGLY...

Read More ...




Steam sales not make enough money then? Steam price hikes
Anyone else noticed the dramatic price hikes on Steams game library since the summer sales ended?


---Quote---
Borderlands 2 GOTY £34.99
Black...

Read More ...






Available Tags:GTX , Driver , Evga , Asus , windows , Steam , Steam

No comments: