Sunday, May 10, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 5/11/2015

Guru of 3D



Mkeezay29s GTA V Mods
Since OpenIV now allows file editing I will be releasing many mods for the game, I am uploading the WIP versions of two mods now but I will be...

Read More ...




graphic issue ingame, driver problem, OC or game engine issue?
i want to get out of this doubt, i have this graphic glitch in unity

OCed both gpu and cpu

Image:...

Read More ...




Unchecky
---Quote---
*Tired of unchecking unrelated offers while installing software?*

Have you ever felt, while installing software, that the installer...

Read More ...




Problem with Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 5
Hi, I bought the motherboard Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 5 a few days ago, but I have a trouble with the sound. The sound is output only from the right side...

Read More ...




The Island
Shipwrecked on a remote island

You are alone

You find a button

Pressing the button gives you *one *item, you can press it only once

The...

Read More ...




Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
Holiday 2015 release

Hopefully Ubisoft will redeem themself for Unity mess up.

Read More ...




Radeon 7870
I have Asus Radeon 7870 V2 and I want to buy new Asus MG279Q 144Hz IPS. But some people talk that 7870/270x & 7970/280X doesn't support 144Hz @...

Read More ...




what yours boot time?
After button press
Mine 20 sec (15 sec os boot)

Read More ...




Recommend me speakers
I am looking good value speakers for my PC. Being able to use it on phones and consoles would be a boost.

I am looking at these:
...

Read More ...




Happy Victory Day to all!!!
Hey, forum! Wish you all another 70 years of relative peace!!! Let's thank today to the very few veterans of WW2 that are still among us.
And let's...

Read More ...




Nvidia 341.61 modded inf for legacy cards!
Checked on my overclocked 9650m gt, seems ok for now. Similar performance like 341.44 :)

Remember to disable driver signature and copy physx to...

Read More ...




Hopefully simple can't access a pc problem
Hi guys,

I have 2 PCs on a home network and in a Homegroup. Both run Win 8.1

I have enabled sharing on the DVD drive on the desktop and I want...

Read More ...




Xeon X5650 Hexa core
Would it be worth it to buy a 2nd hand X5650 at this day and age for a price of ~200 dollar?

What you guys think?

Thinking its a cheap upgrade...

Read More ...




Black screen at win7 login - GTX 550Ti - Audio drivers conflict ?
Hello guys :)

Doing a lot of video editing with Premiere & Effects, I would like to install a Nividia GTX 500 Ti I bought recently (to get power...

Read More ...




I use a dual monitor set up, (HDMI-TV|DVI-Monitor). On my old receiver (Sony STR-DG72
I use a dual monitor set up, (HDMI-TV|DVI-Monitor). On my old receiver (Sony STR-DG720) I could have my 980 plugged in to the receiver via HDMI and...

Read More ...






Available Tags:driver , Gigabyte , Gaming , Radeon , Nvidia , Xeon , GTX

No comments: