Saturday, February 16, 2013

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 17/02/2013


Guru of 3D Please HELP... new build power? OMG! Of 8 custom builds in my life - never a problem. Now I just finally complete one for me at very high dollar and I have a serious issue:-( I... Read More ...
Gpu test - What can the GTX275 stiil do ? find out here :) I was wondering what can this card do ? So i tested out what it can do and made a video for it. And the results i get suprise me alot. Here is... Read More ...
Turning off secondary HDMI display disables primary DVI..help please I have spent two days trying to figure this one out...when I have both displays on in extended mode, and I want to turn off my Onkyo receiver and... Read More ...
Finally new refreshing Home Theater set. Wazzaaaaaaa Yesterday i went looking for a new home theater system, my old one was a Sony DAV DZ630 and it was amazing! I actually went for... Read More ...
High Performance 200mm fan 20mm THICK!! As the topic suggests, I'm looking for a fan of 200mm to fit into my Corsair 600T but it can only be 20mm thick because of that... I've got a... Read More ...
Angry Birds Trilogy sells over one million units, despite costing £30 Angry Birds Trilogy sells over one million units, despite costing £30 ... Read More ...
[Help]MSI Afterburner Detects wrong card Hello, I have a HD 7970 vapor-x 3gb Ghz edition card running with fresh catalyst WHQL 13.1 driver and i recently downloaded afterburner (latest) and... Read More ...
Can't customize some program settings in Optimus Hi, I have a laptop (thinkpad T410) with intel hd/nvidia NVS 3100M optimus technology. I'm trying to customize which programs are associated with... Read More ...
Percent performance increase per 100 mhz of increase in clock speed Hi all, I have a HD 7950 at 1010/1300 Mhz. What would the performance increase be if I was increase to, say, 1100 vs 1200 vs 1300 mhz? I have a... Read More ...
HTPC Question Hi, I'm new to htpc system and was wondering about this computer someone gave me. I was given a dual xeon 3.0 cpu system with 6 gigs of ram .I was... Read More ...
Nobody's talking about the meteor shower in Russia, eh? http://youtu.be/b7mLUIDGqmw saw this on the news, totally different and unrelated to the asteroid flyby though freaky stuff:... Read More ...
A Good Day To Die Hard? Just got back from the Cinema de Lux/directors lounge, of my local Showcase and...mixed feelings about this one. I didn't like the first hour of... Read More ...
Network status : A wee bit of downtime 15 February 2013 During scheduled maintenance we had a little bit of downtime. We have installed an extra server today and accidentally somebody (I will not name... Read More ...
Runescape bringing back "old-school" 2007 servers http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/rs2007-server There's a vote going on for launching new server with the 2007 version of runescape if it... Read More ...
Star Wars - Die Fighter A long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Seems there was a kick you arse game set in the Star Wars universe courtesy of Mortal Kombat co-creator... Read More ...
Available Tags:Gpu ,

No comments: