
help me find my driver please
hello guys can u help me find driver for my motherboard n my bios update specs: model : p4x400-8235 chipset : VIA PT800 (VT8754)...
Read More ...
SAPPHIRE Solves Eyefinity Issue with Active DisplayPort Adapter
A feature of the latest SAPPHIRE HD 5000 series of graphics cards is the new ATI Eyefinity mode, which enables games and other applications to be run...
Read More ...
Hearing radio station when i plug the mic?
This is strange. Im not familliar with sound settings, but when i plug the mic, i hear a local radio station. What can i do? I am using...
Read More ...
Please help me setup kX optimally
Hi, I'm trying to get the best possible output from my Audigy ZS2. It's optically connected to a Yamaha amplifier, with quality satellite...
Read More ...
Radeon mobility 9600 on windows 7 32bits help >_<
I just recently installed windows 7 on my computer, it was XP before. I thought everything would be the same but my video card doesn't work, after...
Read More ...
Serious Sam 3 Next Year
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (http://www.destructoid.com/review-serious-sam-hd-the-first-encounter-156347.phtml) reminded me of the simple...
Read More ...
Crysis Wars Holiday Trial Underway
MyCrysis (http://www.mycrysis.com/newsdetails.php?news=42988) offers keys for the previously announced...
Read More ...
Hardware Round-up (20/12/09)
*_Misc_* Thecus N2200 Dual bay NAS Box @ DragonsteelMods (http://www.dragonsteelmods.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15574&Itemid=1)...
Read More ...
Sunrise on the slope
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/fallang_jeff/warmsunrise.jpg
Read More ...
TOR
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/fallang_jeff/tor.jpg
Read More ...
Business & Personal Webhosting Packages.
I wonder if someone know from where I can get a business or personal web packages, email packages or domain registration at one place with smart...
Read More ...
New Rig Boot Issue
OK, so I finally built my first system (specs posted below) and when I push the Power button the system starts up for a few seconds and then turns...
Read More ...
Why do all Crime movies have the same end?
I've watched many Crime movies , they all seem to have the same end . "No matter how much smart are you , the government will f**k you at the end"....
Read More ...
PC Review : Shattered Horizon
If you are a PC gamer or have been in the past, then youآ’ll probably know Shattered Horizonآ’s developer Futuremark. They are well known for their...
Read More ...
PSP Review : Gran Turismo
When Gran Turismo, previously known as Gran Turismo Mobile, was first unveiled for the PSP, many gasped at such a tantalisingly mammoth prospect. As...
Read More ...
No comments:
Post a Comment