Monday, December 21, 2009

IT News HeadLines (Bjorn3D) 21/12/2009


Bjorn3D
bonjour to everybody
hello to everybody i am new h (http://kjsmj77uuuiu4444.com)ere=) hope i'm welcome/ was reading for a while Your forum and now decided to register.)
Read More ...

Happy Birthday raidersforever01
Happy Birthday Raiders.Many happy returns of the day. :birthday:
Read More ...

help!!! computer wont start!
Hey guys, my computer decided to stop transmitting video, and now when I try to restart, it loops through the boot process before you get the first...
Read More ...

Painting a gaming case...!
Hi guys, I was going to spray paint the inside of my case with some normal high grade enamel spray paint cause the metal finish is boring, will this...
Read More ...

Need help with forum Spam what can i do about this
Hey guys, sorry if this is wrong section or place to ask but maybe someone can help me. My forum just got bombarded with viagra spam, what can you...
Read More ...

Nvidia First Packet Issue on XFX 680i LT
Hi all. I have all the most recent nvidia drivers installed for my board and when I enable the First Packet settings under network in the Nvidia...
Read More ...

AMD Vs. Intel New System Build, Need Advice
I'm planning a new system build in the next few months. I have been eye-balling the Core-i7 (lga-1366) and x58 mobo's. I've never built an Intel...
Read More ...

gpu folding error
Can someone tell me what this means and how to overcome it? I don't think I've turned in a good WU in a couple days. ---Quote--- [00:00:53] -...
Read More ...

Daily Roundup: 2009-12-19
CPUs, RAMs, Mobos Intel DP55WG and DP55KG P55 Motherboards Benchmarked at Legit Reviews Video Cards ATI Catalyst 9.12 Windows 7 Driver Analysis at Tweaktown Availability check
Read More ...

Daily Roundup: 2009-12-18
CPUs, RAMs, Mobos Corsair Dominator 6GB PC3-12800 RAM Review at TechwareLabs CompuStocx 4GB Kit DDR3-1333/PC3-10600 CSXO-D3-LO-1333-4G-2KIT Memory Review at OCInside G.Skill RipJaws
Read More ...

Synology Raises the Bar and Lowers the Price with the New DiskStation DS210j Crossover NAS for Home and Small Business.
Redmond, Washington – December 15th, 2009 – Synology® America Corp. today launched the two-bay DiskStation DS210j in North America, a new cross-over NAS boasting the perfect combination of performance, functionality and price without compromising on features for home and small business users.
Read More ...

No comments: