sir your interwebs not working....
sigh.....
had to use a free proxy server to load guru3d.
its not your fault.
Read More ...
Make your own UFC fighter thread.
So I was thinking to myself the other day if I can put together the skills of all the top Ufc fighters, including Pride Japan and so forth what would...
Read More ...
CPU upgrade with oced 780 sli
I have a 2400k at 4.5 will upgrading to a newer cpu be worth it for sli? I play at 5760x1080
If so what i7 would be worth it? I want to stay under...
Read More ...
NVIDIA compatibility bits master thread and IQ guide
*Introduction and motivation*
For a long time, I have been contemplating the idea of creating a combined thread for all your driver customization...
Read More ...
Cheap 7.1 Surround card
Looking for something to take advantage of my Razer Tiamat 7.1. Just something simple nothing big or anything.
...
Read More ...
Gigabyte releases Haswell-EP server motherboards.
Image: http://www.gigabyte.com/FileUpload/Features/101/Photo/4083.jpg
...
Read More ...
For Sale 3 Geforce 680s 2gig with EK water blocks @ $300
For Sale 3 Geforce 680s 2gig with EK water blocks @ $300 cnd a card.
Hey guys I am selling my 3 680s, I have the following 3 cards available:
...
Read More ...
asrock 970 extreme4 can't detect transcend 370
I bought a new ssd card (Transcend 370 128gb) for my pc the other day. The problem is that when I connect it to my pc it is not detected (not shown...
Read More ...
I just learned I have a TN panel..
And I'm stunned! I thought it was IPS. Its a glossy screen and the colors are gorgeous! I've had this monitor for a few years. Here it is. I think...
Read More ...
Building a new Rig and the Question is??
Alright, new build time for me and the question is should I go x79 or spend the $ for x99. One reason I might be willing to spend the extra money is...
Read More ...
EK Launches new 180mm Form Factor Radiators
EK has launched their new 180mm form-factor, high-performance computer liquid-cooling radiator. This radiator combines EK's unique CSQ design with...
Read More ...
Buying PC parts in Europe
Hello everyone,
So i am from Lithuania and one of the biggest (as i know) PC parts resellers, which ships to Lithuania for a cheap price just...
Read More ...
280x vs Gtx 760?
Ok Narrowed down my gpu search to onr of these two cards, both cost around 300 and perform similar? Or do they? According to Cpu magazine-Computet...
Read More ...
15 Years of Wireless LAN
Wi-Fi Alliance celebrates 15 years of Wi-Fi. Interoperability, ease of use, and innovation have made Wi-Fi one of the greatest success stories of the...
Read More ...
Intel Iris and HD graphics Driver v15.36.3.64 Download
Download Intel Iris and HD graphics Driver Version 15.36.3.64.3907Â*for Windows 7/8/8.1...
Intel Iris and HD graphics Driver v15.36.3.64 Download...
Read More ...
Available Tags:CPU , NVIDIA , Gigabyte , server , Geforce , asrock , Gtx , Wireless , Intel , Driver , Download ,
No comments:
Post a Comment