Monday, August 11, 2014

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 8/12/2014

Guru of 3D



New Rig
Well this upcoming weekend the wait is finally over and I am going to be ordering the parts for my new rig. All parts will be ordered from Newegg.
...

Read More ...




Prepping for new build
With Haswell-E just around the corner I started gathering parts for a new rig today. My current system is a 2600k that I've had since it was first...

Read More ...




HD 6770M BSOD 0x1000007e
Hello.
My laptop: HP, i7-2630QM, 6 GB DDR3, 1 GB Radeon 6770M, only FIXED mode is supported, no BIOS updates are available since 2011.
The thing...

Read More ...




nvidia controll panel
Strange thing keeps happening on my PC the options in the NVidia control panel keep disappearing.

only option I have is stereoscopic 3D...

Read More ...




Ghost Recon Phantoms
Does anyone know

"How to apply aimbot,wallhack,AC and GC hack in Ghost Recon Phantoms"

It would be greatly apprciated :)

Read More ...




Corsair Carbide 500 R - Faulty Fan Controller?
Just bought a Corsair Carbide 500 R cabinet yesterday and was pretty excited about it upgrading from old Cooler Master Elite to it. Well, just as...

Read More ...




Ultra Street Fighter IV
The Street Fighter IV tournament evolves to a whole new level with Ultra Street Fighter IV! Continuing the tradition of excellence the series is...

Read More ...




Year & Sever, where are they?
I'm referring to the Guru3D members, anyone seen them?

It's been many months and there has been no activity or posts.

Does anyone know if...

Read More ...






Available Tags:nvidia

No comments: