Any way to get Beta 18 working?
Beta 19 is seriously crashing my PC. Like...completely shutting it down. Not only that but the overclock, when a game does work, hardly works.
To...
Read More ...
ALERT: smartphone (blue violent light) "damages" eyes
Warning!! - See source (http://www.cellular-news.com/story/Random/65173.php)
Read More ...
7950 huge issues
So.. mh.
Suddenly , today when i was playing Assassins Creed Black Flag.
My fps Dropped from 60 to 25/30.
sometimes even around 17.
i thought it...
Read More ...
Any way to run Nvidia Faceworks on AMD ?
I found a patch to enable A New Dawn to run on AMD cards - although it just crashes for me
Is there a similar patch for Faceworks?...
Read More ...
Change Aspect Ratio with The Same Resolution
I have a GTX 550Ti and I need to change my external monitor aspect ratio from 16:9 to 16:10(with 1920x1080), how can I do this? There must be any...
Read More ...
Asus xonar dg (pci)
How would an ASUS XONAR DG (PCI) card perform compared with built-in REALTEK HD audio? Is it a worthwhile upgrade for listening to music and watching...
Read More ...
Hannibal
Does anybody watches this show?
I'm surprised there wasn't a thread already.
Read More ...
Alternate Korean monitors
I see all the focus is on the Qnix 2710, but I have no interest in OC'ing one of these monitors (and would not want to do anything that may degrade...
Read More ...
help needed on nvidia gpu
I have a sony vaio core i3 @2.2 ghz dual core processor and nvdia 410m gpu 512mb with 8gb system ram...
I want to know that can i play games like...
Read More ...
quicktime windows 8.1 broken
for the dvd version of the game Riven, I installed quicktime 6.3 on windows 8.1, but the game was acting up and playing things too fast. I upgrade...
Read More ...
Is using a splitted pcie power cable ok with a gtx 780?
The seasonic 860 and corsair ax both come with a pcie power cable that has 1 end that goes in the PSU and another end that has 2 connectors for the...
Read More ...
Composite Sync enable/disable choice?
Hello all please does anyone know how using ATT you can choose to enable/disable composite sync? (this is possible with CCC).
even if i could just...
Read More ...
DOTA 2 International Tournament 4 - 10,000 tickets sold out in an hour
http://www.gosugamers.***/dota2/news/27380-the-international-4-10-000-tickets-sold-after-an-hour
---Quote---
Tickets were gone roughly one...
Read More ...
I have been trying to build a budget gaming PC
The current specs I have at the moment include:
Case Fractal Design Core 1000 (M-ATX)
CPU Intel i5 4440 - (4 x 3.1 GHZ) - Haswell
CPU...
Read More ...
Trying to get FPS counter to update more frequently
I'm not quite sure where this setting is. When I updated to the latest MSI AB the way my FPS is displayed was changed. Before when I would be in a...
Read More ...
Nvidia GeForce 306.23 WHQL 64-bit
Download Nvidia GeForce 306.23 WHQL 64-bit for Windows Vista 7 and 8
Read More ...
Nvidia GeForce 306.23 WHQL 32-bit
Download Nvidia GeForce 306.23 WHQL 32-bit for Windows Vista 7 and 8
Read More ...
GeForce 306.02 BETA 32-bit
Download GeForce 306.02 32-bit driver for Windows Vista 7 and 8
Read More ...
GeForce 306.02 BETA 64-bit
Download GeForce 306.02 64-bit driver for Windows Vista 7 and 8
Read More ...
A New Dawn Nvidia demo - AMD patch
Guru3D forum user TroudhuK made a patch so that you can try NVIDIA's A new Dawn Demo on AMD Radeon graphics cards.
Read More ...
GeForce 305.68 WHQL Win 7 64-bit
This is a WHQL-certified GeForce GTX 660 Ti driver for Windows 7 64-bit
Read More ...
GeForce 305.68 WHQL Win 7 32-bit
This is a WHQL-certified GeForce GTX 660 Ti driver for Windows 7 32-bit
Read More ...
AMD Catalyst 12.8 XP 32-bit
Download AMD Catalyst Display Driverfor Windows XP 32-bit
Read More ...
AMD Catalyst 12.8 WHQL 64-bit
Download AMD Catalyst Display Driverfor Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 64-bit
Read More ...
AMD Catalyst 12.8 WHQL 32-bit
Download AMD Catalyst Display Driverfor Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 32-bit
Read More ...
NVIDIA GeForce 305.53 64-bit
Download the NVIDIA GeForce 305.53 Vista 7-8 32-bit driver
Read More ...
NVIDIA GeForce 305.53 32-bit
Download the NVIDIA GeForce 305.53 Vista 7-8 32-bit driver
Read More ...
NVIDIA GeForce 305.53 XP 32-bit
Download the NVIDIA GeForce 305.53 XP 32-bit driver
Read More ...
Intel Chipset Software Installation 9.3.0.1021
Download Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility 9.3.0.1021
Read More ...
Afterburner 2.2.3
After months of Beta development MSI and Guru3D happily announce Afterburner 2.2.3
Read More ...
NVIDIA A New Dawn DirectX 11 Demo
In A New Dawn, the demo starts not with the main character, but with a sweeping overview of a lush rainforest. Ferns gently sway in the moonlight, vines sprawl across an ancient tree, and budding flowers cast a gentle glow on the surrounding bark. As our character comes into view, we find her swinging on a vine in her new tree home. The tree is rendered to the finest level of detail using DirectX 11 tessellation. At its peak, over four million triangles are used to showcase Dawn's environment.
Read More ...
Anvil's Storage Utilities
Anvil's Storage Utilities is a powerful tool that was designed in order to provide you with a simple means of assessing the read and writer performance of your Solid State Drive or Hard Disk Drive.
Read More ...
Intel WHQL Graphics Driver Windows 8 32-bit
Intel released their WHQL-certified graphics driver for the Microsofts upcoming Windows 8 operating system. This is the 32-bit driver.
Read More ...
Intel WHQL Graphics Driver Windows 8 64-bit
Intel released their WHQL-certified graphics driver for the Microsofts upcoming Windows 8 operating system. This is the 64-bit driver.
Read More ...
GeForce 304.79 Beta 64-bit
Download GeForce 304.79 Beta driver for Windows 7, 8 and Vista 64-bit
Read More ...
Available Tags:smartphone , Nvidia , AMD , Asus , gpu , Windows 8 , windows , gtx , gaming , GeForce , WHQL , Catalyst , Intel , Windows 8 , Driver , Windows 8 ,
No comments:
Post a Comment