Hardware Round-UP (22/07/13)
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=5787)
_________________________
A collection of hardware reviews.
Read More ...
Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 26.7
Covering 544 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 24 different specificationsfor each and every card....
Read More ...
Nvidia Shield will ship July 31
As you most likely recall, NVIDIAs new handheld was originally slated to launch on June 27. Literally just a day before launch, they were forced...
Read More ...
Going try do USB sereis this week
It was too hot work on them last week lol
Read More ...
CNET Joins Dark Side, its Download.com Attempts to Fill Your Computer With Crapware
Weve all seen it before, crapware packed into an installer for an otherwise great app. I think most people understand that sometimes this is a...
Read More ...
Bill Gates Lost $1.6 Billion (1.2 Billion) in Just One Day
Microsoft has announced yesterday its Q2 2013 financial results...
Read More ...
Here we go again.
WTF is wrong with people, really?
Found this when I came down to the garage earlier today.
Image: http://www.sjolin.eu/DSC_0161b.jpg
Read More ...
Are Hardware Heaven's reviews meeting its reader's needs?
I've been an avid follower of Hardware Heaven since it was called Driver Heaven and have used it as my main source for PC reviews for years. I've...
Read More ...
Available Tags:Hardware , Nvidia , USB , CNET ,
No comments:
Post a Comment