Saturday, February 9, 2013

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 10/02/2013


Guru of 3D New Rig for 2013 Hello guys, Is this specs seems to be great way?: Intel I7 3770K + custom WC, MSI Z77 Mpower, MSI GTX 680 Lightning, Avexir MPower 16 GB... Read More ...
Daylight IGN News : Zombie Studios Unveils Unreal Engine 4 Horror Game - Daylight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llsYhQF9IxI) Unreal Engine 4 episodic... Read More ...
Gigabyte GA-B75N Mini-ITX Motherboard Check theÂ*latest mini-ITX motherboard from Gigabyte, the GA-B75N. It is based on Intel B75 Express Chipset, the board supports for Intel LGA1155... Read More ...
Radeon HD 8000 series won't arrive soon AMD marketing manager Robert Hallock revealed on Twitter that the Radeon HD 7000 series will remain AMD's primary focus for quite some time. That... Read More ...
Yandex getting popular, surpasses Bing Search Engine Watch reports Yandex has surpassed Microsoft's Bing to become the 4th largest search engine. According to a comScore qSearch report,... Read More ...
Gamers not that interested in new Xbox if it blocks used games Bloomberg reports that, according to GameStop spokesperson Matt Hodges, the retailer has taken surveys of its customers that are signed up for its... Read More ...
Lian-Li v1000z ( pre-build thread ) Hello guru's. Its been a while since I upgraded or did a LC system. My last LC system was back when the 7800GTX was all the rage. Ive now decided to... Read More ...
unique Asus G75VW (w8 non pro w/ gtx 660 and 5200rpm hdd) from best buy EDIT: nevermind. figured it out my friends! Read More ...
"old" users :D in 2 years 10 years since i registered :O when did you start using this forum? Read More ...
i need advice hello guys and girls I'm in dilemma right now. should i go i5 760 P7P55D EVO or P7P55D, or should i go Asus CrosshairIV Formula + Amd Phenom II... Read More ...
Ordering this tonight... Objections before I pull the trigger? Well... Finnaly got my tax return yesterday and ordering my new gaming build tonight. Had to sell my last build a couple years ago. (divorce-Lawyers)... Read More ...
Help.. can't install LtcyCfg3-x86.msi I have tryed to install LtcyCfg3-x86.msi and it always shows error instalation process, and to be sure I am administrator. Well I am administrator,... Read More ...
Core2duo to i3/I5 upgrade? Well this coming week I am looking to finally upgrade board,ram,cpu and really don't wanna jump much past 320$. Would you think it would be better... Read More ...
Setting up SSD and Raid 0 I'm investing in a small (64GB) SSD for gaming only. I want to run my OS on the Raid 0 drives and install my games on the SSD. I SUCK at software... Read More ...
Available Tags:Gigabyte , Radeon , Bing , Gamers , Xbox , Asus , gtx , SSD ,

No comments: