Thunderbolt tested with 2x SSD in RAID0
We test the new Thunderbolt connector with 2x SSDs in RAID0 with the help of the ASUS p8z77 vPro Thunderbolt motherboard and the LaCie Little Big Disk which has two Intel 320 SSDs. We RAID-0 them to stripe and check out if the 10 Gbps Thunderbolt connection can keep up.
Read More ...
Thunderbolt tested with 2x SSD in RAID0 on ASUS P8Z77 vPro
We test the new Thunderbolt connector with 2x SSDs in RAID0 with the help of the ASUS P8Z77 vPro Thunderbolt motherboard and the LaCie Little Big Disk which has two Intel 320 SSDs. We RAID-0 them to...
Read More ...
Intel Ivy Bridge Core i3 Processors ship 24th June
Intel Corp reiterated Thursday that the entry-level model of its new Ivy Bridge processors will begin shipping as soon as this month following media reports that the products are scheduled for delivery...
Read More ...
AMD Kaveri APU promises 1 teraflops
AMD announced that Kaveri its third-generation APU is set to deliver a computing performance of 1 teraflops. Kaveri is expected to be released in 2013. At the AMD Fusion Developer Summit AMD stated...
Read More ...
Kingston SSDNow V200 SSDs get firmware update and price cut
Kingston issued a firmware update for its 64GB and 128GB SSDNow V200 SSDs that fixes bugs and improves drive performance you can download it over here. Additionally Kingston also cut the MSRP of its...
Read More ...
AMD FirePro W9000 to offer 4 teraflops
AMD CTO Mark Papemaster teased the next-generation FirePro W9000 workstation card at the final day of AMD's Fusion Developer Summit 2012. Full details of this card will follow at SIGGRAPH in August...
Read More ...
Logitech G600 MMO gaming mouse offers 20 buttons
Logitech shows off the G600 MMO gaming mouse a new highly customizable mouse with 20 buttons. It will ship in July for $79.99.
Today Logitech SIX: LOGN NASDAQ: LOGI introduced the latest addition...
Read More ...
GeForce 302.80 Windows 8 WHQL Drivers Out
Download NVIDIA GeForce 308.80 Windows 8 WHQL drivers.
Release Highlights:This is a preview GeForce driver to be used only with the Microsoft Windows 8 Release Preview.
This driver should not be...
Read More ...
AMD Catalyst 12.x 9.00 June 12 Unofficial BETA
This is a MAIN branch so it is the latest available right now. Support for Win 7 and 8 Vista support seems to be dropped.
Supported cards: HD5000 and onwards.Swichable graphics support.Lots of Mobile...
Read More ...
BSOD With Crossfire
Hi,
I have a very odd problem that i cannot for the life of me figure out, Both cards individually work in the system, no hardware failure, as far...
Read More ...
Wait for HD 7970 GHz Edition??
I am hearing all types of stuff about this new Tahiti XT2 Chip for the upcoming release of the HD 7970 Ghz Edition, basically a HD 7975 coming out...
Read More ...
Does SLI work with Test Drive Unlimited 2 and Nvidia drivers?
I used to have AMD and it did not work. Does it work or its their a way to get it to work? I am thinking about getting a second card. On CFX I could...
Read More ...
big issue...BSODS with HD plugged in.
So. I just bough an Asrock 990g installed it cpu and all, first boot went to windows just fine no issues...i came back about 15m later to a...
Read More ...
Protect your credit/debit card!
My details were stolen somehow and my card was used by some fraudster but luckily I check my bank online regularly and was warned about a problem...
Read More ...
Radeon HD to Dell Monitor
Hi,
I have Dell U2311h monitor which has 1xDVI 1xVGA and 1 Display port.
I used one DVI for PS3.I purchased Sapphire HD 6850 graphic card which...
Read More ...
too many active connections??
Hey guys!
So, the thing is that my pc (mostly the internet) had been really slow this 3-4 days, so i used netstat on cmd after reboot and without...
Read More ...
Amnesia 2: A Machine For Pigs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecZH0dbYS1k
I wasn't expecting a second Amnesia from Frictional Games, but damn! I've been itching for a good...
Read More ...
OCZ Vertex 4 not in Bios, but in OS. Help.
Hello, I recently asked a few questions about SSD's a couple days ago here, but now I actually have my SSD. I think I've done everything I should...
Read More ...
Starcraft 2 Graphical Issues on new comp - Flickering, sudden white flashes
Hello all! I am new here, and am seeking some advice on this issue I have with SC2. So I bought a new comp last week, GPU is MSI r7850 twin frozr...
Read More ...
Upgrade CPU? I was going to ask because..
I am doing video editing, transcoding, HD movies and a lot of gaming as well and was wondering if it's even worth to really upgrade to a 3770k or...
Read More ...
Can old games damage monitor?
Hey.
So my question would be if old games can damage LCD monitors. I have a 22" IPS, and I have installed several old games (Severance Blade of...
Read More ...
CLIStart.exe runs for 5 minutes
Why is it that some CATS run CLIStart.exe for about 5 minutes before launching CCC.exe and MOM.exe? The latest 12.6 betas do this while the previous...
Read More ...
Time to retire my QX6700?? need advice please :)
Hello all. sorry for bad english. and thank you for your help in advance.
I think it's time to retire my beloved QX6700@3.2/striker...
Read More ...
Sapphire HD 7870 OC crash with black screen and sound loop
Hi folks, I have read through some other threads relating to similar issues like my own, but they were never clearly answered or just dead threads.
...
Read More ...
GeForce 302.80 Windows 8 WHQL 32-bit
Download NVIDIA GeForce 302.80 Windows 8 WHQL 32-bit drivers
Read More ...
GeForce 302.80 Windows 8 WHQL 64-bit
Download NVIDIA GeForce 302.80 Windows 8 WHQL 64-bit drivers
Read More ...
Available Tags:Thunderbolt , SSD , ASUS , Ivy Bridge , Intel , AMD , APU , Kingston , FirePro , Logitech , gaming , Windows 8 , GeForce , Windows , WHQL , Catalyst , Nvidia , Radeon , Dell , OCZ , Sapphire , Windows 8 , Windows 8 ,
No comments:
Post a Comment