Sunday, June 17, 2012

IT News Head Lines (DriverHeaven.net) 17/06/2012

DriverHeaven.net



I need creative drive on Windows 8 RP
creative sb0670 dell OEM
see if I get the drive win is definitely possible if there is unlock or PAX does too. Please you help me:annoyed:

Read More ...




[HELP] pure gaming pc - $1500 build
Just wanted some advice to make this build a high end PURELY GAMING system that can play metro 2033/BF3 on ultra at 1900 x 1080 reso :)
but at the...

Read More ...




"Given URL is not premitted" ad error
I had this error show up a couple times now (note: this was prior to and after updating Flash, so we can assume it's not the new Flash player). This...

Read More ...




Amazing in the right ways
Okay, so I'm a little intoxed right now, but I think this is something I have to get off my chest before I bury it and let it eat away at my insides...

Read More ...




Windows 98 PC -Avenger-
Interesting thing I've been working on, first of all, let me list the specs.
CPU: Intel Pentium MMX Processor 200MHz (Avenger)
MBD: Biostar...

Read More ...




pseudocolor visual
I'm running an x86_64 version of Scientific Linux 5 (clone of RHEL 5) on an HP dx5150.

My problem looks similar to the one reported in a thread...

Read More ...




Post Your 7000 Series ASIC Quality!
Image: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/69203732/ASIC%20-%207870%202DH.JPG

Read More ...




Microsoft names Kaiser Chiefs as Xbox ambassadors
British indie rock band Kaiser Chiefs have been unveiled as ambassadors for Microsoft’s Xbox Summer Stadium” sports and entertainment campaign....

Read More ...




Spec Ops: The Line Demo
Steam's Spec Ops: The Line page (http://store.steampowered.com/app/50300/) now offers the promised...

Read More ...




Apple 1 computer and Steve Jobs Atari memo sold at auction
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=4281)
_________________________

A rare functioning Apple 1 computer sells...

Read More ...




Valve appoints gaming economist
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=4280)
_________________________

Game maker Valve has appointed an in-house...

Read More ...




Motherboard Bios Updates
This is a Notice for the New Members who sign up asking for Bios Updates for the motherboards in question.

Just a few pointers to help out before...

Read More ...




M audio 2496
Hi Guy's I have just bought an M audio 2496 to re-place a Creative Xfi Audio.
I did this because the Xfi had 'compression like' affected sound when...

Read More ...




Facebook Asks Every User For A Verified Phone Number To Prevent Security Disaster
Every single Facebook user is or will soon be seeing a link at the top of their desktop news feed asking them to ”Stay in control of your account by...

Read More ...




Recommendations on sound cards...?
Hey guys,
Looking at getting a new sound card. I've been using an ASUS Xoner card and it's worked ok up until about two weeks ago where I started...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Windows 8 , Windows , gaming , Microsoft , Xbox , Apple , Valve , Facebook , Security ,

No comments: