Sunday, June 3, 2012

IT News Head Lines (DriverHeaven.net) 03/06/2012

DriverHeaven.net



Max Payne 3 - Discussion
First off, I'm quite bummed. I stopped by 2 stores tonight on the way home and neither one had the game in stock. The slot on the shelf was empty....

Read More ...




Malfrakingware
So I was browsing the interweb as usual and suddently I see a window appearing, ms security shield, together with my anti virus going crazy about...

Read More ...




Overclockers.co.uk / NVIDIA offer Pleasure or Pain
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=4229)
_________________________

A rather cool competition...

Read More ...




LEGO The Lord of the Rings announced with trailer
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=4228)
_________________________

Game set for release on multiple platforms...

Read More ...




Diablo III Patched
The Diablo III Website (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6020043/Patch_102a_Now_Live-5_31_2012#blog) announces a new version 1.0.2a patch is now live...

Read More ...




GIGABYTE to Unveil New Motherboard Technologies at Computex 2012
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=4227)
_________________________

Demos Thunderbolt, All Digital Power, 3D...

Read More ...




MSI Updates GT70 Gaming Notebooks with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M Graphics
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=4226)
_________________________

Superb performance and state-of-the-art...

Read More ...






Available Tags:NVIDIA , GIGABYTE , MSI , Gaming , GeForce , GTX ,

No comments: