Saturday, June 2, 2012

IT News Head Lines (DriverHeaven.net) 02/06/2012

DriverHeaven.net



ECS Announces A85F2-A Deluxe Motherboard with FM2
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=4225)
_________________________

Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has...

Read More ...




×òî òàì ñ windows 8?
Ïîä windows 8 äðàéâåð áóäåò ðàáîòàòü (íå õî÷åòñÿ ñòàâèòü, ÷òîá ïðîâåðÿòü)? Åñëè íåò, òî ðåêâåñòèðóþ âåðñèþ äðàéâåðà ïîä windows 8 :)

Read More ...




I want a decent laptop WITHOUT a Number Pad
It seems to be impossible to find a 15" laptop these days without a numberpad. I've checked out all the major brands and they all nave number pads.
...

Read More ...




micromaster- fx
in 2009 i made some mastering plugins. they were in experimental state (dane code only, no logarithmic faders..), but are functioning still good....

Read More ...




Building a Low Cost APU System @ HH
*Building a Low Cost APU System (Media, Productivity and Gaming)...

Read More ...




Windows 8 Release Preview Download
For those of you that haven't grabbed the new Windows 8 Release Preview (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/release-preview), I recommend...

Read More ...




Steam: Now Available - Max Payne 3
Max Payne 3 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/204100/) is now available on Steam!

For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago...

Read More ...




New AMD windows 8 drivers
http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/Windows8ConsumerPreviewDrivers.aspx

Read More ...




Batman: Arkham City Demo
The Batman: Arkham City on Steam Page (http://store.steampowered.com/app/57400/) now offers a playable demo for Rocksteady's stealth/action sequel....

Read More ...




Hardware Round-UP (01/06/12)
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=4224)
_________________________

A collection of hardware reviews.

Read More ...




AMD Catalyst 12.6 Beta Driver
With the release of the AMD Catalyst™ 12.6 Beta driver (“Catalyst”), AMD would also like to announce that we are moving away from our Monthly...

Read More ...




Any1 Got Nvidia GTX 670 for Diablo3? What is ur FPS
I had my GTX 670 and in D3. The fps was around 100. but when I play it today. it changed to around 60. and whatever the setting of the graphic is...

Read More ...




Starting a new build - input much appreciated!
Hey guys. So, I've been out of the hardware world for a bit, and being home for the summer from school and actually having some spending money...

Read More ...




12.6 Beta Drivers Up for Download
I don't like posting to an off-site location. But, many of us here already know about Rage3D. There is a post to a link to the 12.6 Beta drivers...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Windows 8 , windows , APU , Windows 8 , Download , Windows 8 , AMD , Hardware , Catalyst , Driver , Nvidia , GTX ,

No comments: