Get Windows 8 “Win+X” Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu
Get Windows 8 “Win+X” Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu.
This is the same menu that is available in Windows 8. The only difference is the the...
Read More ...
Best 2D 27" Monitor possible
What is the best 2D 27" or close monitor possible?
Read More ...
HD 7970 Refuses to kick into "High Performance" mode
Hi All,
I've recently bought a Radeon HD 7970; the first Radeon card I've ever owned (I've always been an Nvidia kid).
I ran 3dmark 2011 with...
Read More ...
Keyloggers
Possibly the wrong section but,
i recently inherited a keylogger onto my system, being a bit of a geek, how can i go about finding WHERE or WHO...
Read More ...
MSI AB recording MJPG issues
Hello,
3 days ago everything worked fine then I installed the 2.2.0 beta 15 cause I wanted to record sound as well. The thing is, when I got the...
Read More ...
Max Payne coming to iOS and Android!!!!
"Ladies and gentleman, allow me to present: Max Payne" :nerd:
Get your thumbs ready for some "bullet-time" :cool:
Rockstar Games announced that...
Read More ...
CPU Temp Clarification
I've Recently just got into over clocking and I have a question regarding CPU Temperatures.
I'm currently running a Core i7-920 (2.67Ghz) @ 3.6Ghz...
Read More ...
looking to build a budget pc
non gaming of course.
does AMD's new stuff hold up? their cpu's seem to be really cheap these days.
how are their tri cores or quad?
Read More ...
Best driver for my GTS 250
hi all, i want to know what best driver version are the best for my gts 250.. i tryed the last 29x and 28x series driver but cause me BSOD , and now...
Read More ...
card doesn't go to low power 2d/3d clocks
I think it has something to do with the new 12 series drivers from amd after reading the sticky.
A workaround would be to be able to lower the...
Read More ...
What is the best CCC driver for watching 3D blurays ?
I am using the driver that came with the sapphire 7950 OE which is 2.92.
Does it matter which driver to use with watching 3D blurays.
I got the...
Read More ...
gts 450 OR hd 5770???
I've read a lot recently about those two card and confused which one to pick :confused: .
I also noticed that the hd 5770 is a little faster than...
Read More ...
pc upgrade advice amd am3+ or intel 2011
hello everyone
I am really confused and need advice regarding a new system upgrade.
ok so as you can see from my specs I have a 6100 fx processor...
Read More ...
GPU-Z, 7970 Crossfire, second card showing wrong PCIe speed
*While gaming*, GPU-Z is showing that my second 7970 is running PCIe 20. 1.1, its actually switching between PCIe 2.0 and 1.1. is this a GPU-Z bug,...
Read More ...
New 2.1 speakers + SoundCard
After reading reviews, I have finally decided to buy Corsair SP 2500 speakers.But I'm confused about the sound cards.I have listed these for...
Read More ...
Available Tags:Windows 7 , Windows 8 , Windows , Windows , MSI , iOS , CPU , driver , GTS , 3D , amd , intel ,
No comments:
Post a Comment