Saturday, October 15, 2011

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 15/10/2011

Guru of 3D



Danger Den Q20 Black Series Case
Danger Den is pleased to announce it's latest enthusiast case designed for the most extensive liquid cooling setups. The color cases options are back at Danger Den with the new Q20 Black Series Case...

Read More ...




DRAM Market Starts to Stabilize possibly
Consumers don't have any reason to feel bad about low memory prices but the makers of DRAM do though they might finally be able to risk a hope albeit a small one softpedia reports:
The past year saw...

Read More ...




Iiyama ProLite 23-inch Full HD LED Monitor
Iiyama released a new 23-inch monitor the ProLite X2377HDS. It makes use of an LED-backlit IPS panel that can provide high contrast ratios as well as good viewing angles of 178/178. It features standard...

Read More ...




OCZ Deneva 2 and Intrepid SSDs get mSATA
OCZ is preparing to launch mSATA editions of its Deneva 2 and Intrepid SSDs both models are currently sampling to OEM customers.
These new solutions target slim servers network security devices but...

Read More ...




Zalman CNPS12X high-end cooler
We have shown it a couple of times before now but Zalman released the CNPS12X a new high-end cooler that weighs a whopping 1kg. The cooler features six direct-touch heatpipes which convey the heat to...

Read More ...




Syndicate Single-Player Gameplay Trailer
The video has a strong Deus Ex vibe to it albeit with much less gold and much more blue. An interesting feature shown is hackable environment: you can manipulate it to add or remove covers. I would...

Read More ...




Square Enix's new 3D engine is looking awesome
Square-Enix have been demonstrating their new graphics engine called Luminous at a press conference in Japan. The video below shows off some impressive technology virtually indistinguishable from the...

Read More ...




The creator of C and developer of UNIX died...
... and no one gave a sht.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Ritchie

RIP Ritchie!


---Quote---
#include
main() { printf("Bye...

Read More ...




Spider-man: Edge of Time
Gameplay First 15 Minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKRwsDUK2z0

Read More ...




Nvidia geforce 210,audio stuttering,cant find way to solve it.
Hello,I hate this video card,but i need to keep with it for another 2 months,so i got problem.Here's picture of dpc latency
Image:...

Read More ...




Motherboard Advice
I'm looking to build a new PC in the very near future. I currently run crossfire but may try SLI out, so I'd like a board capable of either. I...

Read More ...




480GTX for PhysX?
I have two 580's in SLI. Can I add a 480 GTX to use for PhysX? I mean,will I have problems with drivers, or should I use a lesser card for PhysX? ...

Read More ...




Recommend me a CPU cooler for an i2500k
Hey guys, I'm wanting to O/C my new processor to something like 4.5 or so, can you guys recommend me a good quality, cheap, easy to install CPU...

Read More ...




A question regarding outdoor gear
Hi guys, I got a question regarding outdoor gears. At the moment I have a 2-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell jacket, usually use it when it's raining...

Read More ...




Video card recommendation for my system
Hello,

I have a AMD A8-3850 , on a ASUS F1A75-V Pro motherboard.
8gb of ram and 1TB Seagate Drive.

I do mostly web but play some games,...

Read More ...




Question about Pixel Format (RGB)
I have one of my PC's hooked up to an LG HDTV (1080p). It is using an ATI 5650. It is hooked up via HDMI. Now, on the default setting for HDMI on the...

Read More ...




Onkyo owners: Question about 5.1 7.1 and the listening modes
I have the Onkyo HT-R690 receiver, part of my S8400 package.

I want to ask you all this and your experience especially when watching movies.

1....

Read More ...




Caviar Black RAID 0 HDTune results
Greetings all,

I just setup raid 0 on x2 1TB WD caviar black drives.

I ran the read test twice, and it gave me this:

Image:...

Read More ...




Steam down?
Hi

My Steam client is downloading updates but says there is not connection and I cannot buy anything or access the news panel.

Can anyone...

Read More ...




Final Fantasy XIII-2: New Adventures Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRDij-wHKok&feature=player_embedded

gotta love it!

Read More ...




EVGA send me a Dead Card for my RMA!!
After waiting almost 2 months to get my hands on it and paying for both Up and Down shipping to my country I end up with a card that gives me endless...

Read More ...




Dead Rising 2 OTR Crossfire problems
So has anyone tried playing this with multi-gpu's? Seems like each gpu never goes higher than 45 percent for me, which leads to major fps lag when...

Read More ...






Available Tags:OCZ , Zalman , 3D , Nvidia , geforce , CPU Cooler , CPU , Steam , EVGA ,

No comments: