Wednesday, October 12, 2011

IT News Head Lines (DriverHeaven.net) 12/10/2011

DriverHeaven.net



Gran Turismo 5 DLC detailed
Gran Turismo 5's first paid for downloadable content is coming nearly a year after the game first released - and it's bringing with it Belgium's...

Read More ...




DCdotNet Registering Informations
Hi, everybody. I am 30yo I live in Geneva, Switzerland and I am a freelancer. I could probably need help cause I have lost my drivercleaner...

Read More ...




Turn your Tablet into your personal TV: PCTV's Broadway gets Android Support
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=3031)
_________________________

Access your favourite TV shows LIVE...

Read More ...




CM Storm Xornet: A Pure Gaming Experience
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=3030)
_________________________

CM Storm introduces the latest addition to...

Read More ...




My 2008 PT Cruiser Maintenance Contract
Back in February I bought the car at CarMax. I can now say I have very serious doubts that I will buy a car from any other dealer....ever!

The...

Read More ...




Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (XBOX 360) Review @ HH
*Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (XBOX 360) Review* (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1284/pg1/ace-combat-assault-horizon-xbox-360.html)

Set in...

Read More ...




Steve Jobs 'died of respiratory arrest'
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=3029)
_________________________

Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died of...

Read More ...




Xbox 360 System Update coming this Tuesday
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=3028)
_________________________

Xbox 360 System Update coming this Tuesday...

Read More ...




Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (X360) @ HH
*Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Review* (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1283/pg1/dead-rising-2-off-the-record-xbox-360.html)

Capcom are...

Read More ...




Urgent help needed with SSD Trim on Z68 Smart Response
Hi Guys.

need your help with a question. this is my rig details:
ASRock Z68 fatality1 pro.
Intel SATA controller in RAID mode
1st = Crucial C4...

Read More ...




Hardware Round-UP (11/10/11)
*Read Full Story Here*. (http://www.hardwareheaven.com/news.php?newsid=3027)
_________________________

A collection of hardware reviews.

Read More ...




Mobile GPU Comparison Guide Rev. 12.0
These days, there are so many mobile GPU models that it has become quite impossible to keep up with the different configurations. Therefore, we...

Read More ...




Going reupdated all sets again soon :)
Going do Auzentech stuff first then other later.

Read More ...




so, has the popping and clicking w/Audigy 2 and Vista/7 been sorted out?
... or Am I going to have to roll back to XP + KX for my audio work?

I'm backing up my files as I type this. I have an Audigy2 SB0350 with worked...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Tablet , Android , Gaming , Xbox , SSD , Hardware , mobile GPU , GPU ,

No comments: