Enermax ETD-T60 CPU coolers
Enermax reveals the ETD-T60 a new down flow CPU cooler line that offers a heatsink with a nickel-plated copper base six nickel-plated 6mm heatpipes and 55 aluminium fins that are cooled by a 120mm PWM...
Read More ...
Diablo III delayed to early 2012
Blizzard made a decision to delay the launch of Diablo III to early 2012 to make sure the game meets gamers' expectations. Additionally the developer will also use the extra time to expand the closed...
Read More ...
Super Talent DataGuardian USB 3.0 drive
Super Talent announced the USB 3.0 DataGuardian a password protected USB 3.0 flash drive.
Data transfer speeds are faster than USB 2.0 but read speeds of 85MB/s and write speeds of 40MB/s aren't the...
Read More ...
Battlefield 3 Jay-Z 99 Problems Gameplay Teaser
EA has released a new Battlefield 3 TV spot today featuring a song by Jay-Z called 99 Problems. The spot will air on TV September 26th.
Read More ...
Take On These Take On Helicopter Gameplay Video
Preview version of the sim-game of Bohemia Interactive. It definitely looks more 'sim' than anything that the ArmA games offered.Work in Progress. take on Helicopters. The City: Seattle. Music: Daft...
Read More ...
eVGA GeForce GTX 580 Classied launches
EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Classified Features a 143 Phase power design that can deliver an extreme amount of power and the redesigned premium cooling design with an 8cm fan improves cooling efficiency by...
Read More ...
Quick upgrade or full upgrade?
Hi all, Given my current spec, which as you can see to the left is quite old and budget around £500, my question is this: Would upgrading my GPU to...
Read More ...
Start up is being a little wierd/ sleep mode not working
Well my start up is usually pretty quick but the last few times that I've started up my computer it takes forever. Probably about 2 minutes. It...
Read More ...
FX 8150 Looks Core i7-990X and Core i7 2600K in the Eye: AMD Benchmarks
http://www.techpowerup.com/152569/AMD-FX-8150-Looks-Core-i7-990X-and-Core-i7-2600K-in-the-Eye-AMD-Benchmarks.html
...
Read More ...
Dust filters - where do you people order them?
Hey guys, I been sporadically been looking for dustfilters for 3x120 mm ( Obsidian top where the rad is for example )
Also smaller 120 mm filters...
Read More ...
XBlive banning not 100% infallible after all.
Well after years of claiming any and all bans they issued were 100% justified and the banning proccess is never wrong, it now seems thats not exactly...
Read More ...
Flashplayer movie and Radeon
Hello!
Hope this is good section!
I have HD6950, core running 900mHz, but when i play any clip in flash, the core clock downclocks to 725 mHz...
Read More ...
Choosing the right 6870: which models have MOSFET heatsinks?
Greetings!
I'm trying to choose a reasonably priced 6870. I'm going to switch the cooling system (CS), so that aspect is of no importance to me. But...
Read More ...
Anything wrong with my secondary rig in BFBC2? (Opteron, HD 4850)
Hey,
I have a secondary rig that one of my family member uses.
It has never played Battlefield: Bad Company 2 before. This is the first time...
Read More ...
So after finishing Gears 3 on my 360 I realise..
That the lighting, smoke and fire are as good if not better then the pc games I have played on my high end rig.
Yes I know the textures and...
Read More ...
About LCD and LED monitors
Hi guys. Some of you might remember me from my thread about video cards.
but anyway im back again to ask guidance and have some real advice.
I...
Read More ...
Available Tags:CPU Cooler , CPU , USB 3.0 , USB , eVGA , GeForce , GTX , i7 , AMD , Radeon ,
No comments:
Post a Comment