Monday, May 23, 2016

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 24/05/2016

Guru of 3D



GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Box Photo and Renders Surface
A new photo of theÂ*GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Boxing surfaced on the web. That alongiside some renders. The GP104 based graphics card doesn;t reaveal...

Read More ...




AOC Q2781PQ Has IPS Panel
Nice screen eh ?Â*AOC recently announced the launch of their new 27" Q2781PQ display, featuring an AH-IPS panel and a 4-side borderless design. The...

Read More ...




The Technomancer - Companions Trailer
Focus Home Interactive has released a new trailer for The Technomancer. The Technomancer releases on June 28th and this trailer focuses on the...

Read More ...




Closed headphone for outside
Good time of a day.

I am looking for closed headphones mainly for outside usage. (I use comfy HD595 at home)
Sound source will be iPhone 6Plus (I...

Read More ...




Was hacked today
Hello Gurus,

... I was watching game of thrones a couple of hours ago in my living room via HBO GO. I have a password protected VNC client I use...

Read More ...




Shader Cache Game List
Shader Cache has been an optimization technique used in the Geforce drivers for around 2 years now. I wanted to bring a discussion on the shader...

Read More ...




Tips for my new i7 6700k build? (pic warning)
Hi guys, I'm at the component selection stage of my budget i7 6700k build, here's a pic of it;

Image:...

Read More ...




GPU useage and temps gone true the roof after upgrading to a 1440p 144 hz display
after like 4.5 years i finally have a decent monitor the ROG SWIFT PG279Q but now comes the not so liking part.

Most of my games if not all,...

Read More ...




Windows 10 installing without permission
Has this happened to you? Unbelievable! :bang:

Read More ...




Ex-Megadeth drummer Nick Menza Dies
He was talented and may he rest in piece.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/ex-megadeth-drummer-nick-menza-collapses-on-stage-dies/ar-BBtkC1M

Read More ...




Cooler Master V850 PSU loud fan noise
Hello
A bit of advice (and sympathy confirmation) is needed. Been running a Cooler Master PSU V850 little over a year now. Now the fan is beginning...

Read More ...




Is my GPU dead?
Hello everyone.
So, I own a HP 4540s, which has 2 GPUs. Last night my AMD drivers disappeared. I tried to install them again but with no success. I...

Read More ...




Intel 730 or Samsung 850 PRO? (240/256G models)
Hello people of Guru3d haven't been to the forum in awhile so it's nice to be back. Now, I need your help to help me choose an SSD. I have these tow...

Read More ...




Thinking about swicthing from AMD too NVidia
AMD latest cards (FuryX) are getting way out performed by NVidia (980 ti).

I have not owned a Nvidia card since the *geforce gtx 275* (*I think?*)...

Read More ...




Laptop might be dying?
Hello, so I was playing PAYDAY 2 one day with a friend and all colors were gray at the start of the heist. I asked my friend if he knew how to fix...

Read More ...






Available Tags:GeForce , GTX , i7 , GPU , Windows , Cooler Master , Intel , Samsung , AMD , NVidia

No comments: