Wednesday, April 27, 2016

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 28/04/2016

Guru of 3D



Gaming on R9 Fury Crossfire Eyefinity issues
I recently got 3 new monitors and I'm using them with Eyefinity. Do any of you know how many issues it has or is it a pretty trusted/proven thing?...

Read More ...




X99 Upgrade
For the past couple of years, I've felt that my X58 build was beginning to show it's age. It wasn't slow by any means, but it did run a bit warm and...

Read More ...




Windows 10 Build 14332
Image: http://i.imgur.com/vtOk5Fo.png

**Here’s what’s fixed for PC**


* We fixed the issue causing some PCs to bluescreen (bug check) when ...

Read More ...




Weird forum
Was googling some stuff on phones and came across this forum:

http://www.usoftsmartphone.com/f3/

At first glance you would think, wow, that is...

Read More ...




Transparency issue in 3D models
Hi there all,

I have one big problem in a 3D geological modelling software called Move3D.
I could provide a youtube link that shows the problem....

Read More ...




2x8GB on P55 / i5 750
Since prices have gone down for DDR3, I am somehow tempted to acquire a 2x8GB set but I still am not sure my GA-P55-UD3 is capable of handling...

Read More ...




New Samsung Magician v4.9.6 pulled...?
I downloaded and installed new version 4.9.6 of Samsung Magician from the official Samsung site several hours ago across my Samsung SSD home PCs, but...

Read More ...




AMD Radeon Pro Duo Launches - But Without Media Reviews
AMD today is releasing the Radeon Pro Duo. AMD already announced it's Radeon Pro Duo last month but ever since has not revealed any real...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Gaming , Windows , 3D , Samsung , AMD , Radeon

No comments: