Sunday, March 6, 2016

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 07/03/2016

Guru of 3D



Looking to skip SLI with next gen of cards
Hmmm, I've been thinking...

I'm currently running 2 x 980s (OC variations) and looking forward to when the 1000? series of Nvidia's coming out...

Read More ...




What the heck y'all doing...
hahaha...just having a few brews myself and thought?.....What are my G3D friends doing on this saturday night?...:cheers:

So ...What the heck...

Read More ...




Rotate display with shortcut?
Got a few vertical shmups, Raiden off GOG, but want to play in portrait mode as my monitor can be rotated to portrait, but there is no shortcut to...

Read More ...




Feedback on upgrades or new build entirely(?)
Hey there Gurus'.

I've been sitting with my current build for quite a while now. At least my GPU and CPU have remained unchanged for some time...

Read More ...




force-enable-gen3 help
Hi guys. Recently decided to upgrade to Strix 980ti's.
Still running ancient x79 RIVE with 3960x. ForceEnable used to get me running with pcie3 but...

Read More ...




Input lag decreasing, dpc latency decreasing.
Hello i've got some questions, if this is wrong section please move this thread to the right place :D

Have you guys got some tips/tricks/programs/...

Read More ...




Cannot play and game in fullscreen with AMD R7 370
I am having an issue where I cannot play any game in fullscreen mode. I must run ALL games in windowed mode or the graphics go very bad. If a game...

Read More ...




Is overclocking the ram on a 970 worth it?
My buddy built a new PC and gave me his MSI 970 4GD5T. This is the first nvidia card I've had since my old 8800GT and the boost thing kinda confuses...

Read More ...




Hitman is dx 12 at launch
According to :)

http://www.pcgamer.com/hitman-will-support-directx-12-at-launch/

better multithreading
increased performance where CPU bound...

Read More ...




Upgrade suggestion
Hello, I think of upgrading my pc, due to it's current problems. It seems that I have sound popping problem and I'm not able to fix it by software...

Read More ...




What prevents Windows 10 from sleeping?
My PC wont go to sleep, my monitors will turn off but my PC carries on running and making sounds in the background. I've tried what I've found on...

Read More ...




10 Bit Output To 10 Bit Display
Are PC games capable of outputting 10 bit color or do they just up sample 8 bit to 10 if you have your output in NCP set to 10? FYI my TV is a 10 bit...

Read More ...




Powering Off APC 1500 Smart UPS
I have a recent vintage APC 1500 Smart UPS. I can't figure out how to turn it off from the front panel. I have had three APC Smart UPS's prior to...

Read More ...




Wierd fan problem
My case was opened today and by accident i noticed that one of my GPU fans isnt spinning. So i though it died. I just never checked before becouse...

Read More ...




CSGO jittering/stuttering.. HELP PLEASE
Hey fellas!
I have huge problem with CSGO and i cant handle with it.

It happends more than often. After a while playing CSGO i cant bhop (mouse...

Read More ...






Available Tags:AMD , Windows

No comments: