Monday, February 8, 2016

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 09/02/2016

Guru of 3D



High Res Workout Images
Hi guys, anyone know where i can get high res images of these and other body workouts please?

they look well done but the resolutions are rather...

Read More ...




Phenom 965 and GTX 970
Hey!

I yesterday upgraded to Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming. After testing it with multiple games I get satisfying fps. My processor is kinda old...

Read More ...




Google Driverless Cars will be Wireless charged as well
At least that is what's Google is experimenting with. Actually here in the Netherlands we already have this ? In the center of city Utrecht there are...

Read More ...




Gigabyte Force H7 and H5 Gaming Headsets Are Out
GigabyteÂ*announced the availability of the FORCE H7 and H5, two high-end gaming headsets integrating superior comfort and acoustic performance to...

Read More ...




Matrox C900 Graphics Card with Nine DisplayPorts
Yes, they still are alive!Â*Matrox Graphics Inc. today announced Matrox C900, the world's first single-slot, nine-output graphics card that supports...

Read More ...




Alphacool X-Flow Series Radiators
Alphacool expands the extensive range of products in the area radiators to a completely new line: the X-Flow. Thus Alphacool completes its product...

Read More ...




Phanteks Offers Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
Phanteks releases two variants of the Eclipse Series, the P400 and P400S (Silent Edition). The Eclipse P400 and P400S will be available in three...

Read More ...




ASRock Silently removes BIOS SKY OC patch for non-K model Skylake CPUs
A while ago Asrock announced it was possible to overclock non-K model processors with the help of a BIOS upgrade. In a short time they released such...

Read More ...




Show us your rig!
Thought it might be nice to have a showroom where everyone can show off their pride and joy. Post up a few pictures and give us a bit of back-story....

Read More ...




HELP: FX 8350 Very Low Physics Score 3DMark
I recently bought another 760 hoping to get extreme performance out of my gaming pc, but I have been experiencing some issues with games like GTA. I...

Read More ...




monitor overclocking or LCD Overdrive
recently i bought a monitor SAMSUNG SD590C. which is a 27 inch curved 1080p .. its a very good monitor for its price ( in my country ).. for the...

Read More ...




StarWars Battlefront - Bad
So that went well.

Saw this game on offer for £27.49 for the deluxe edition.

What a buggy pos!

I'm getting glitches show up all over the...

Read More ...




Windows 7 update issue
I had a problem with one of my PCs where I found it easier to simply wipe the drive and reinstall Windows (7 Home Premium x64).

Now, while I was...

Read More ...




Need help !
I will try to explain this the best I can . For the past 4 days now my pc is crashing, mainly in BF4 . This is what is happening . After 5-10 mins,...

Read More ...




Fan speed reporting for Asus Strix cards
I just bought an Asus Strix Radeon R380 and have some problems with Afterburner reading its fan speeds: although the fans are stopped most of the...

Read More ...






Available Tags:GTX , Google , Wireless , Gigabyte , Gaming , ASRock , Windows 7 , Windows , Asus

No comments: