Wednesday, December 30, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 31/12/2015

Guru of 3D



Rampage Knights
---Quote---
Rampage Knights is a cooperative beat 'em up game mixed up with randomized dungeon crawling and exploration, which you can play alone or...

Read More ...




Sabertooth X58 C-STATES settings - need info
Hey mates, popped in a X5650 in my old X58 system and started OCing the bad boy.

So far so good, but I have one little pondering regarding the...

Read More ...




High clock on system?
Hey just wondering why i get this and how do i change it. oh and i get a another problem of my pc freezing and having to press the reset button when...

Read More ...




Viking Pro 10.1 - 2-in-1 Laptop
Hello! So, as Christmas was 4 days ago I received a total of $100 in presents. Its not much, but I am grateful for it:). Sadly I cannot upgrade my...

Read More ...




New Soundblaster dac/amp in Feb..
This is actually a question for General Claymore. What are your thoughts on this thing?

http://us.creative.com/p/sound-blaster/sound-blasterx-g5

Read More ...




Fallout 4 keeps crashing
Fallout keeps crashing to desktop with no error message when I'm scrolling through items in a trading screen.

It can be with a person or storing...

Read More ...




New UK Law Past Today
So i know many of you will not of heard anything about this new law but it involves Domestic Abuse in the UK.

Domestic abuse laws were amended...

Read More ...




Stupid problem or user?
Hi guys my 2nd system rocks a A10 7870K i have the Crimson latest driver installed but this is what happens..... I installed my Geforce Gtx 770 into...

Read More ...




Forcing vsync in dx8 games
Any way to do it? RadeonPro doesn't seem to work.

Read More ...




Plextor Launches M8Pe nVME SSD
Next week at CESÂ*Plextor will launch a M8Pe nVME SSD. TheÂ*M8Pe is actually based on a m2 form factor over theÂ*Non-Volatile Memory...

Read More ...




Surround 12k With 2 Cards - It's Possible?
I request the help of the masters and understanding of the subject, because I think I've tried everything and did not succeed.

I have 3 x Samsung...

Read More ...




Steam Big Picture Stutter
I'm using the Steam controller so I'm using big picture mode, but it's causing games to stutter. Whenever I get a message, a achievement, someone...

Read More ...




Best bios settings for overclocking an FX 8120
I hope you all are having an excellent day waiting for the end of this year, 2015. I´m new in this community, but I´ve been following this forum for...

Read More ...




The X-Files Re-Opened
Just saw this Fox special announcement of the new X-Files Re-Opened , I'm all hype about it , so who's a fan of this show and is looking forward to...

Read More ...




Samsung Outs Health Smart Bio-Processor for Mobile
Samsung announced that it is addressing the growing trend of quantified health with an all-in-one advanced system logic chip for the health-oriented...

Read More ...






Available Tags:UK , SSD , Steam , Samsung

No comments: