Tuesday, December 29, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 30/12/2015

Guru of 3D



Gtx 560 ti - blue black screen
Hi guys. My Sparkle gtx 560 ti started acting weird. When the system boots to the desktop with in few minutes the system crashes and some blue and...

Read More ...




Raven’s Cry Dev: “Anything above 30FPS does not matter for the gaming experience”
---Quote---
“On the one hand it is quite understandable, that a customer who spent 600+ bugs on a high end card (e.g 980Ti) expects that a game runs...

Read More ...




MSI Afterburner not opening?
Hi,

I have tried googling for a solution and have unfortunately not found anything. MSI Afterburner was working fine until today when I restarted...

Read More ...




Help me find a new Monitor - User suffers from Motion Sickness :(
Hi All,

I am a casual gamer, mostly the games played are RPG's such as the Mass Effect, DA, Witcher and the Football Manager Series; exciting...

Read More ...




LAN-Party Laptop 2015
*LAN-Party Laptop 2015*


*Worklog - Part 01*
By Coolone


*a.* *Name of mod:*
LAN-Party Laptop 2015 - Portable High-end Gaming Case Mod

Read More ...




Need sound card advice
I feel bad making an additional thread for this, I HAVE done my research, but I still need advice.

I got the Creative Soundblaster ZxR for...

Read More ...




Betfair Portugal problem
Hi everyone!

So 2 or 3 years ago i thought about a way of making some money wiht online bets and then started betting. First on Bwin and then on...

Read More ...




coaxial splitter failure for hdtv uverse signal
have a holland ghpna-2 coaxial splitter for RG-6 coaxial cable,
it's a 2-way splitter, 5-1500 mhz.
my at&t uverse has been ok for over a year,...

Read More ...




Hard lock on login
I'm having a problem with the latest Afterburuner. After install I ran it and lost signal to my displays.

I rebooted and then Windows would hard...

Read More ...




Intel adds new Broadwell and Skylake processors
Intel added several new SKUs for theirÂ*Broadwell and Â*Skylake processor range. The model vary from Celeron up-to new Core i7 processors....

Read More ...




CROSSOVER 289K UHD 28" worth it?
Hi guys,
I am in the market for a 4k monitor.
I was browsing ebay and I found this Crossover at a nice price. Up until now I hesitated to buy a...

Read More ...




FreeSyncFinity
Hey what is up guys. Does RTG support radeon freesync eyefinity?

Read More ...




Custom resolution for applications
I would like to play CS:GO at 1280x1024/75 Hz, however my native monitor resolution is 1920x1080/60 Hz. Is it possible to assign a specific...

Read More ...




blu-ray or ram
Hi I was thinking of replacing my dvd drive with a Blu-ray drive is this one okay, ...

Read More ...




Mantle and R9 285/380 2GB
Hi guys, just wondering what people's findings are with using Mantle rendering path on the 285/380? (How is it on the 380 4GB?)

I just recently...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Gtx , gaming , MSI , Motion , Intel , blu-ray

No comments: