Sunday, December 27, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 28/12/2015

Guru of 3D



A friend in need of help
I'm not sure if I can put this here. If I can't I guess delete it, but in any case...

A friend of mine on the Mechwarrior Online community, his...

Read More ...




Should I Buy a SoundBlaster Z Card for SBX Software? Or Just Buy the SBX Software?
First, I already have an Auzentech X-Fi Prelude card. It's an older card, but it's never given me any problems and I'm happy with it ...
...

Read More ...




So... How do you feel about MGSV? Did you enjoy The Phantom Pain
Wondering how this community feels about TPP? Any MGS fans here ?

I didn't have a PS3, so I completed MGS4 only once, I love the series and MGSV...

Read More ...




Is it normal for a PG279Q to have this much backlight bleed? (pics included)
It's so annoying. The monitor has no dead pixels, dust or anything like that.

Would you RMA this? I hate the process because it costs money and...

Read More ...




Why does Samsung not make any 120-144 hz panels anymore ?
Are they out of gaming business ? or whats going on ?
I still have the Samsung S27A950D but i want a newer 144 hz 1440p IPS or TN panel and i dont...

Read More ...




8800 GT drive bug - 2nd attempt
Hi, first post for some years.

My XP (SP3) PC uses an 8800 GT with 512 MB. The driver version I have been using for several years is 306.3. I've...

Read More ...




8800 GT driver bug?
Hi, first post for some years.

My XP (SP3) PC uses an 8800 GT with 512 MB. The driver version I have been using for several years is 306.3. I've...

Read More ...




Zotac Arctic storm + MSI AB !!!!
hi

is there a way to allow AB to OC this card ( titanX arctic storm ) and control the fans too ?


it seems that only Firestorm can do that and...

Read More ...




KLONDIKE Pure Gold Case Mod 2015
*KLONDIKE Pure Gold Case Mod 2015*


*Worklog - Part 01*
By Coolone


*a.* *Name of mod:*
KLONDIKE Pure Gold Case Mod 2015

Read More ...




no trust anymore btw users and the gaming industry
i always check websites before buying games, i check user reviews etc, it seems we are at a time that the gaming industry only cares about doing...

Read More ...




Catalyst Video Quality options don't work on youtube?
I have a R9 280x card using Catalyst 15.11.1 Beta drivers on win7 64. The video quality options in CCC don't work on youtube videos but they do work...

Read More ...




Request : Sapphire R9 380X Bios
Hi everybody I want to flash my R9 380 to R9 380X

If anybody could help me with an Sapphire R9 380X card I would be very happy :)

Read More ...




Display defect due to GPU.
Hello guys , if the notebook suddenly shuts down and when restarted the screen turns black with running red and blue dots vertically... Is it a GPU...

Read More ...




Is it possible to flash an R9 380 with an R9 380 X bios
As the title stated I'm just wondering if it is possibel to flash my R9 380 nitro with an R9 380 X bios as an upgrade ?

Read More ...




HDI Announces Dune HD Solo 4K
HDI has announced the all new Dune HD Solo 4K. It can play a wide varyity of video formats in ultra HD, including support forÂ*hevc-video, also known...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Samsung , driver , Zotac , MSI , gaming , Catalyst , Sapphire

No comments: