Wednesday, December 23, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 24/12/2015

Guru of 3D



Screen flickering issues in windows 10
Hey I just upgraded to windows 10 and every game I play has a screen flicker that shows the desktop for a split second whenever I left click. Only...

Read More ...




Asus GTX 980 TI Strix DC3 OC noob questions
Hello, i am a complete rookie in these matters. The very little i understand of OC(ing) GPU cards comes from reading information posted on forums...

Read More ...




Noticeable ugly lines in graphical effects (Diablo3, SWTOR)
First started to notice them in Diablo 3 and i was not the only one, but SWTOR has the same problem, Grim Dawn has this too, just not as noticeable...

Read More ...




Help with Performance setup using Sapphire Trixx?!
Hey guys I hope you can help, I bought a custom build gaming pc about 7 months ago and my mate setup the optimum performance (overclocked) using...

Read More ...




bios flash 390x memory timings
with some help on overclock.net forums i edited my bios and flashed it with better memory timings and got a pretty fricken high score in 3dmark...

Read More ...




MOBO/GPU Blue Secren Detection Important!
I just build a new pc;

i5 6600K

Asus z170A

Sapphire R9 390 Nitro

Cosair LPX DDR4 2400MHz 2x4

Read More ...




Il-2 Battle of Stalingrad
New plane from Update 1.106: MiG-3 series
e4ku7IXcXi4
At the end of the video he shows a feature they added of propeller wash affecting grass.
...

Read More ...




Realtek Audio Optical...
so after all these years i found out WHY i could never get DD or DTS out of the optical out on the realtek on board.

Apparnt the offical drivers...

Read More ...




Windows 10 Start Menu
Hey all. Been having a weird issue. Here in the past few days I haven't been able to click on the start button and the start menu appear. I click...

Read More ...




One tiny question
I just bought a Cooler Master Seidon 120V v2. ... my trusted CM V8 died after 4 or 5 years it rusted and a part of it fell off :( ... I know the 120v...

Read More ...




i3 4170 or A8-7600
Hello,

I am currently working on upgrading an old pc for a family member and i have trouble deciding with what cpu i want to go with. It is going...

Read More ...




Choosing nVidia card - are drivers really stable?
Ok, I know it might not be easy to answer, because everyones experience is different, but hear me out :)
Currently I want to upgrade my Radeon 7870...

Read More ...




Steam Xmas Sale
Sale starts in 1 hour. What's everyone getting?
edit. **** just found another thread can someone delete this please.

Read More ...






Available Tags:windows , Asus , GTX , Sapphire , nVidia , Steam

No comments: