Monday, December 21, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 22/12/2015

Guru of 3D



EK releases monoblock for ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Extreme motherboard
And another monoblock from EK, they releasedÂ*close this year with a release of the ASUS® MAXIMUS VIII Extreme motherboard monoblock. Very...

Read More ...




Steam Weekly Top Ten December 21 2015
Alright, less then a week away from Christmas, what would be theÂ*ten top selling titles on Steam for the week as reported by Valve: 1.Grand Theft...

Read More ...




ASUS ROG G20CB-I7G980 Slim Gaming PC Launches
Announced a while ago, these ASUS slim gaming PC are in stores, this model is the ROG G20CB-I7G980. This small 9.5 liter unit is configured with a...

Read More ...




NVidia HD out...
So at some point I gona have no choice but to start using HDMI out on PC to my HDTV. consider pretty much no HDTV has DP or DVI anymore few that do...

Read More ...




virus problem..
hello dear gurus, I never though I would be having this problem but since a friend came with a usb stick and inserted it on my pc I noticed right...

Read More ...




Am sure my house is hauntded.
My house is around 115 years old.
My dog seemed to get excited at around 3.00 am.
I've seen weird stuff corner of my eyes.
Seen weird shadows fall...

Read More ...




Wot u watchin right now.
Am watchin War of the Worlds on channel 5 and i love the film!!
I want reviews.

Read More ...




Insurgency - bad performance - no sli support - missing textures - stutters
The game is great, but its very bad performance wise.

Ive seen videos on youtube of people maxing the game out with 8XSSGGAA and some with...

Read More ...




RPCS3 PS3 Emulator – Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Running Full Speed
---Quote---
DirectX 12 RPCS3 PS3 Emulator – New Video Shows Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Running In Full Speed

The DX12 version of the most...

Read More ...




I just bought an R9 390x, was that a mistake?
As the title says, I just bought an XFX R9 390x for my new PC rig, but after seeing the recent Sh*tstorm over AMD drivers & the issues it's causing...

Read More ...




GTX 780 Phases blown, where do I find what to replace
imgur.com/a/rQR 1D

So I bought this card for 90 bucks cause the guy was upgrading to a 980ti, i was having issues getting the voltage to go past...

Read More ...




Cooling to get 8320 to 5Ghz
Currently i have a V6 GT and my 8320 is running at 4.7.
During gaming it reaches temps as high as 60c. If i render something
in cinema 4d then it...

Read More ...




DX12 CPU and GPU benchmarks - [[Ashes of the Singularity]]
Right, I have been a bit curious about how dx12 is panning out, and I have noticed there really are not many actual _*GAME*_ benchmarks out that...

Read More ...




So my CPU has degraded.
I got some bsod few days ago and i was kinda, meh. Today it happened again and after some testing with Prime95 i realized that my CPU is not stable...

Read More ...




Thread_stuck_in_device_driver Blue Screen r9 390
***304; jut build a new pc whenever i try to install amd driver i get this blue screen error. ***304; treid win 10 and 8.1 with catalyst and crimson...

Read More ...






Available Tags:ASUS , Steam , Gaming , NVidia , PS3 , GTX , CPU , GPU

No comments: