Thursday, December 17, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 18/12/2015

Guru of 3D



ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 s Stopped working
i have HP ENVY 14-1260se Beats Edition Notebook with windows 10 , few days ago was playing a game and the screen turned black the the notebook...

Read More ...




Ashes of the Singularity DX11 vs DX12 Multithreaded Test
Decided to compare the multithreading between DX11 and DX12:

DX11:
Image: http://i.imgur.com/1NhEL5f.jpg

DX12:
Image:...

Read More ...




Star Citizen procedural tech.
-yLTm8DZ8s4

Actual in game footage. (I'm so happy right now)

X5XSiww9ZO4

Read More ...




help with Vizio CT15-A4
I recently bought a lappy from a Pawn shop because it was dirt cheap. the guy said it had lockout password and thats why it was cheap. i also bought...

Read More ...




help with M.2 ,Gen3 x4 choice ?
Hi.

My board is an Asrock X99 Extreme 4
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/X99%20Extreme4/.
The board has and M.2 Gen 3 slot. I know there are...

Read More ...




390X worth additional 60 € over a 390?
Hey there,

I am about to upgrade my graphicscard to a Sapphire 390(X) Nitro. The X costs only 60 € more and so it's a hard decision. I wouldn't...

Read More ...




Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 (rs1)
Available now through Windows Updates. (supposedly)

ESD and decrypt key can also be found

https://mega.nz/#F!oMJjCCRK!jX_vPNz9laW7pD3ms-pfIA...

Read More ...




How does W10 load on a SSD upgrade?
A little hard to explain, so I hope you get what I mean...

My main SSD (120gb) had W8.1 on it and I wanted to update to W10 but loading it on a...

Read More ...




HD 7870: Low GPU usage after 15 mins playing BO3
Hello, guys.

After i installed my BO3 i started playing normally (99% GPU usage and 75 Fps on high) but after like 15 minutes of playing my gpu...

Read More ...




Can I pair 980 Ti AMP Extreme with normal 980 ti AMP?
I currently have Zotac 980 Ti AMP Extreme Edition card. Can I pair it with Zotac 980 Ti AMP only? Normal AMP edition have lower clock rate than...

Read More ...




Hideo Kojima new partnership with sony
http://n4g.com/news/1837605/announcing-a-new-partnership-with-one-of-the-most-celebrated-game-developers-in-history

Read More ...




Micolab Solo 8C
I just got these delivered today.

Quite nice and sound fantastic.

But me being me and always wanting to know how something works and how its...

Read More ...




Geforce Experience has Beta driver 361.42?
361.42 Beta (12/11/15) says it's available for download, but it won't start the download and says "Can't connect to Nvidia". Release notes are also...

Read More ...




AMD adds Star Wars Battlefront to Fury X as bundle as well
Following a ripple in the force, AMD has announced that starting November 17th , qualifying purchases from participating retailers of an AMD...

Read More ...




Star Wars VII : À.M.A
Just saw the movie, as a fan of original trilogy, i loved it. I'll answer any question as long as it's not heavy spoiler related. If you want real...

Read More ...






Available Tags:ATI , Radeon , Windows , SSD , GPU , sony , Geforce , driver , AMD

No comments: