Monday, December 7, 2015

IT News Head Lines (Guru of 3D) 08/12/2015

Guru of 3D



Will not post after E6300 to Q6600 swap
Well to Start everything off, I'm new here so hello. =) I'm also very new to "building" computers, that is if I can call this that.

Here is what...

Read More ...




Suggestions for where to learn BIOS features?
So I was watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt62JyJo1iU video and there's some stuff he was talking about that I'm just not familiar with...

Read More ...




Final Fantasy 7 Remake Will Be a Multi-Part Series
---Quote---
LOS ANGELES (Dec. 6, 2015) - During this past weekend’s PlayStation Experience in San Francisco, SQUARE ENIX® debuted a new trailer for...

Read More ...




Trying to Overclock Gtx 780.
Hello gurus I am running into all sorts of issues for some reason....The card in question is a EVGA Acx Gtx 780 Super-clocked edition, I am using msi...

Read More ...




Thinking of UHDTV
samsung
UN40JU7100

vs

sony
XBR 43X830C

SONY has the better image processing chip. ( same cant really compete in the department imo) Both...

Read More ...




Display artefacts using Asus HD 7970
Hi,
I am having weird display artefacts issue while using my Asus HD 7970, please check the video :
https://youtu.be/19d6QM2DXrc
I cannot figure...

Read More ...




AMD & Gigabyte-Cease And Desist From Asetek–Suspension Of R9 Fury X-980 WaterForce
---Quote---
Liquid cooler supplier Asetek revealed to GamersNexus that the cooling manufacturer has expanded its legal pursuit of products allegedly...

Read More ...




2gb cards can´t die soon enough
This guys ha been testing 2gb and 4gb 960 cards with the latest games, interesting stuff @25:05

BQLjjz247zE

Hopefully we won´t see new 2gb...

Read More ...




Valve Time Has Canceled Half-Life 2: Episode Four
Image: http://i.imgur.com/I7qLtcu.png

Today I learned that there was originally supposed to be multiple follow-ups to Half-Life 2: Episode Two. I...

Read More ...




AMD Crimson Edition disabling Afterburner auto-fan control
I have a Radeon HD 7870 graphics card with 2GB memory and am running Win7 x64 with 8GB memory. When I upgraded to AMD Crimson Edition it disabled...

Read More ...






Available Tags:Gtx , Asus , AMD , Valve

No comments: